Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 03:09:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories are forever... (sequel to Anna's Diary) - *THE END! (9.april)*  (Read 50152 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2008, 09:49:46 pm »

good real good. i liked it...... hey i have found something that's real neat. and i'm going to give it a try.. it's a working wheel chair. and it will be great for stories too. it's right here. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=275152
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 10:03:22 pm by auntiejokisses » Logged

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2008, 03:38:14 pm »

slow down slow down.. god.. hehe, I gotta really be fast at reading. Good good good!Woot woot!5 stars!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Envyret

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2008, 03:23:28 am »

Oooh! More! More! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE I SAY! MORE!

Okay, I'm done. Please continue! Smiley

:lurk:The gremlins will destroy the world slowly and painfully. They are the world's greatest fear, they are our fate. They are at fault at everything.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 02:12:53 pm »

Aw, that was so sweet!  How precious to see Angela's childhood through the pictures - and how wonderful the effect seeing them had on her.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 10:18:33 pm »

Now that I'm caught up:
Wow.  That was really really sweet...
It kinda gives me a look into what my friend who just recently lost her mother is feeling...  
Continue this asap!!!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2008, 06:35:32 am »

thanks for all the nice comments!

I was going to post the next chapter now, but because I'm borrowing my brother's computer, and it has got no idea how to read a word document, I have to wait until I've fixed that... internet doesn't work on my computer when I'm home, since we don't have wireless network here, and my brother's comp is the only in the house connected to internet... (I hate this computer!!!!!)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2008, 06:55:52 pm »

aw i hate computer problems :[ i hope you get it all straighted up!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2008, 10:20:09 pm »

Gotta go!About to be caught on here!See ya guys soon!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2008, 05:20:44 am »

I finally solved the problem. it have happened before, but I totally forgot that I had to save the textfile another way on his computer...

so here it is - the next to last chapter (though I'm probably going to make an epilogue to this, too... won't say more Wink)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch.7: no matter what happens
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angela continued looking at the pictures, and reading the poems and the written text. She smiled, laughed, and thought back on all the good times she and her family had shared together.

Then, she realised that it was near to the end of the book. Not the end of the book itself, but the end of what her mother had put in it.  
A picture of their whole family was there, on one of the last pages. Her mother still had her hair, although it apparently was starting to go thinner, and Liam was newly born.

She remembered that day better than anything else. It was one of those rare times after Liam was born, that they had taken a family photo. The last one, she realized.
Angela swallowed. The tears were back.

A short line was written right under the picture. Of all the things in the memory book, this was the thing that made her the happiest, and saddest.

Just then, someone knocked on her door. Angela dried away a tear. “Come in.”
It was her father that opened the door. “Are you OK, Angela?”

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2008, 05:21:08 am »

Ian went over to Angela and sat himself on the bed next to her.
“Now, I am.”
“I see you found it,” he said, and nodded towards the book.
“Yes. Thanks, dad. I’m just wondering why you didn’t give it to me before.”

“Uhm… well, it’s just that… going through your mother’s things from the hospital is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do. I only did it two months ago. I just thought that… that Christmas seemed like the right time to give it to you. Like a last gift from Anna to you.”

“It feels like that. And to be honest, it’s the best gift I’ve ever gotten from anyone.”
“I’m glad you see it like that. She left something for the others, too – but I’m not sure what it is. It was wrapped in. I stuck Brian’s gift under his pillow, too, but I’m waiting with Liam’s and Alice’s gifts until they’re a bit older. So they’ll understand it better.”

“To be honest, I didn’t understand everything until now. For the first time since mom died, I feel like smiling again.” Angela studied the book in her hands, and stroked the picture of all of them. “Mom just reminded me what is really important. It’s not good to just remember the bad things. We gave to remember the good things that has happened, dad. Not the bad ones.”

Tears were running down her father’s cheeks when she looked up at him.
 “You’re right, of course. It’s just that it is really hard to remember that when you’re missing someone.”

“I know dad. I know” she said, and took her arms around him in a tight hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?

My site:

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2008, 10:40:16 am »

AAAAAWWWWW!!!!  
That was adorable  *wipes at eyes*
No, I'm not crying...sniff...I just have something in my eye!!!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2008, 11:59:33 am »

Very touching.  It's so good to see Angela smiling again and starting to heal.  Great pictures - especially with the book.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2008, 12:34:06 pm »

i enjoyed it..

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2008, 12:44:10 pm »

great chapter looking forward in reading chapter 8

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2008, 09:18:40 pm »

thanks! I feel honored that your first post here at Insim was this one, El_flel Smiley

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: