Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 02:52:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mesh is in the Download but it Don't Show Up  (Read 2590 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Don Studebaker

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2008, 02:51:20 am »

I am still new at this.  I downloaded all the stuff from the Athelete/Body Builder, unpacked it, and installed all the little packages in the Download folder.

It's the same folder where Enlaya's beautiful eyes are located, and her pixie skins, and they do show up.  So do the skins for the Athelete.

But the mesh does not appear in the Simbin, and the clothes do not appear in the clothing department.

I went to the Body Shop, and that was no help either.  It appears to be just another version of the in game Sim maker.  No new mesh there, either.

I tried taking the disc out, leaving this part of the computer, etc., but still can't get the new body to show up.

What have I done wrong?

I am on a brand new iMac,and it is not all clogged up with other games.  Sims is the only game I enjoy.

Can anybody help?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 02:43:03 pm »

Make sure that the files are in the "Downloads" folder (the name is case-sensitive)

Make sure nothing is in a sub-folder

Make sure nothing is still in a ZIP/RAR

and make sure that you used the latest version of Stuffit Expander because older versions tend to gob up some files.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Don Studebaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 03:17:24 am »

Thanks!

I got it working.

Don:-P:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: