Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 06:24:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Moonlight Sims *Update 04/07/10 Brit and Brandon  (Read 133584 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

I am not Lazy and Stupid As some people may think

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2008, 02:20:56 pm »

Hello I'm in the process of redoing my thread and learning little by little how to take better pics. If anyone has any advice I would kindly accept it. Comments on my pics would be great whether good or bad

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:14:18 pm by moonlight dreamer » Logged

Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 07:49:12 pm »

Geoff is handsome!
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 10:31:00 pm »

Thank you Nyane, Although the pics don't do him justice. I realized after i posted the pics that they came out quite crappy. Then I remembered that I didn't fix the settings in my game until it was too late. So the next pics will be much better i promise

courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 02:14:21 am »

I know what you mean, aprilcrow, I realised that too. Cheesy
Congrats on your first thread! Your sims are wonderful!
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 04:59:24 pm »

O.k since i didn't really like Lola's ungodly goth look and decided to give her a make-over which i must say came out really good. I also got a lot of spamming on baby Anna. She is just darn cute i can't help but take pics of her. There is also a pic of william and Geoff.

William

Geoff home from work

Lola

Anna

courtneybby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 07:34:06 pm »

Anna is so adorable and Lola's new make-over really suits her!
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 07:37:11 pm »

thanks!!   I can't wait to see how Anna looks as a child. I think I like Lola alot more too.

moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 08:27:59 pm »

Finally at last Anna becomes a child and William becomes a Teenager. There is also a new edition to the Johnson Family the little bundle of Joy Megan.

Anna

William and Anna

Geoff and William

Family Pic

Megan

FlowerMisty

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »

I like the punky hair the parents sport. Lola looks nice with her new makeover even though I liked her old hair. And Anna turned out nicely.

Sim Stories: Coming Soon! :shh:
Sim Contests: Picture Perfect, Part of Your World, ANTM: Remixed Cycle 4, Mr. & Mrs. Rock 'n' Roll, King & Queen of the Screen, Age of Love, Creature Feature 2, MOTS: Winter, Happily Ever After, Mr. World.
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 09:10:09 am »

To begin sorry for the lack of updates. My sims game and computer have been messing up alot and I have had to reinstall the game like twice in the past week or so and reformat the computer with is a pain in the butt. ok so enough venting on with the update.

I actually got this idea when my husband decided to get on my game and start messing up some of my families. I guess he wanted to know what was so interesting and why i played the game so excessively. Anyway. We have the Hunt family Bryan and Karen. Brian has blond hair while karen has red hair. Then we have the Ellis family which is Lance and whitney. They both have black hair. So while my husband was playing he decided to have Lance cheat on karen by flirting with Whitney which really mad Karen Mad. Ruined relationship right? so then my husband gets off the game laughing. I on the otherhand did not want to take the time rebuilding the karen and Lance relationship with their cheating spouses so I thought what the heck if Lance and Karen can cheat well so can  Bryan and Whitney. And so the Drama begins and these pics are the beginning results of my little drama The Hunt-Ellis affairs.

O.k so i guess i'll begin here. This is Lance Ellis and Karen Hunt and the beginning of their Affair

Cheating behind karen's Husband's Back

So as a result, out of revenge of their cheating Spouses, Whitney and Bryan  decide what the heck we will have an affair behind Lance and Karen's back.
Well the Result unfortuately was this.

Unfortuate for whitney the baby's father is Bryan and not her husband Lance

Whitney in turn thinks it's time to tell Bryan about their little accident

I guess Bryan took it well because He grabbed Whitney and kissed her like no tomorrow

and Whitney get's in the fun too.

In the meantime Lance doesn't have a clue what's going on.

Then all Hell breaks loose

This is the "If you wouldn't of cheated on my wife in the first place then i wouldn't of gotten your wife pregnant!!!!

Then Just as the Drama gets really good this happens
" the Oh MY GOD this is not Bryan's baby!!" Look

Then Finally this is Karen telling Lance " I wouldn't be pregant with another man's baby if you wasn't cheating on me with his wife and getting her pregnant speech.

Well that's all the Drama I can handle at the moment. Next update the Birth of the babies.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:19:59 am by moonlight dreamer » Logged

moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 09:31:41 pm »

I am guessing my pics suck so could someone give me some advice on how to improve. I thought my ideas for storytelling was interesting but i guess not even that can pique people's interest. Oh do forgive me for venting just that I try so hard to make good sims and they end up being crap. thatand the fact my pic taking needs vast improvement. Anyway I tried to enter miss America but of course my sims Julianna didn't make it(really disappointing)
Here is my Application pics of her.

moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 02:32:09 pm »

Whitney has finally delivered twins. Unfortunately they are Bryan's twins and not Lance's The babies came out quite adorable and hopefully there isn't a custody battle.

Whitney
[/B]

Tristan
[/B]

Daryll
[/B]

Twins at play
[/B]

Karen is also due to give birth pics to come soon

courtneybby

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 06:08:55 pm »

Pretty babies . . . lots of drama.
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 02:41:30 pm »

O.k So i went into the game to get more pics of whitney and Lamce's twins but when i went to enter the household Tristan and Daryll were babies again which really sucked cause they were cute toddlers. I also when to the Hunt house as Karen was about to deliver her new bundle of joy and she ended up being twin boys also.
 Then I had this awesome idea to combine the Hunt and Ellis household and see what Drama would arise. Well after i did this, the House with these two families with 2 sets of twins took a turn for the worse. It was total chaos.
  baby bottles all over the house, dirty diapers and nobody would leave the kids alone and deal with cooking and hygene and everthing else. The result of this was whitney starving to death. So Bryan had to plead with the grim reaper to let her live.

Well anyway Bryan won so whitney was able to be saved. Meanwhile everything got more interesting. You can imagine with two twin toddlers and two twin babies i thought they would all end up goners.
The hunt twins came out really cute and when the hunt twins tuned into babies they were totally different from the pics i posted above but still quite adorable.

Here is Tristan Hunt

and his twin brother Kane

Tristan Ellis

Daryll Ellis

Then I finally got to the point where I got them all to big boys

Hunt and Ellis Brothers

Everybody was going crazy when that happened kids were too tired to go to school and fixing to die of hunger. Parents relieved that their toddlers grew up but the were doing horrible and kept yelling that they stunk and were hungry so I gave in to getting a SimSlice rejuventor which the whole family has become addicted to.

Karen and Lance Hunt were starting to become a normal couple and Lance was doing a good job at leaving Whitney alone.

That is before Whitney flirted with Lance and that ticked karen way off

Then my game messed up and started doing weird things so I saved the famile to file and I think i'll delete the neighborhood cause all my families are acting weird or the family will not load at all. I had to delete my Lola Geoff family so that was disappointing. But hopefully i'll have more pics for you soon.

moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 10:27:30 am »

Heather

Christina

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: