Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 11:44:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: not right section but help needed  (Read 1215 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
countrygal89

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:27:43 am »

i recently downloaded winrar and now when i extract something it goes to my desktop...and ontop of all of that it is not showing up in my game after i delet the icon on my desktop...
anyone willing to walk me through step by step how to put things in my game using winrar :happy8:
sarahkratos

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 01:32:47 pm »

HI, when you open winrar......highlight the item that it is you wish to install\extract, making sure you are pointing Winrar at the folder which contains the items you wish to be extracted. For instance in my case, all my downloaded items go into My Received Files, in the My Documents folder.
Then at the top choose " extract to", then select the folder where EA downloads are, which is usually, C:\user\Yourname\Documents\Ea Games\The Sims 2\ Downloads...  or something similiar depending on your operating system. Changing *yourname* to whatever you pc is named etc.
Then when you load the game , the newly extracted items should now be available.
countrygal89

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 07:25:36 pm »

perfect it works thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: