Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 01:03:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 08:41:55 pm »

But something had to change sooner or later I know that. I felt that something is coming. And one night I have put on my mourm gown and dressed my self in huge flafy dress that I was trying to hide myself and went outside to see my new destiny.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 08:51:09 pm »

It was he a count the one person that I have rejected but still he came back to me.

"Oh my dear Micaonella, I did hope to see you here, but my god how have you changed. I do not recall seeng you so dark and groom."
"Time changes and you know this"
"Indeed I do"
"Have you came here to tell me of my age?"
"My dear sunshine only a year have passed that I havent seeng you, what age are you trying to call me upon?I have come to thee to see you my love"
"Havent I rejected you"
"Indeed my love you did, but the arrow of the Cupid did not destroyed me completley and I still found some strenght in me to come here and find you."
"Why did I reject you?"
"Why indeed because you'we been marriend but since you divorces I think I do have a chance in compiting for your hand."
"Compiting"
"Yes my love, your mama have put you in spot light as of most wanted wife, I am ready to take you as the wife eve if you not innocent any more, and I am ready to give away as much your mama wants me to."
"So now I am a thing that you can buy at the carnaval?"
"Oh no my love that is not what I have ment to say..."
"Indeed you have told me enough"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 08:53:06 pm »

"My love dont be like that"
"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LOVE, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM TEARING YOU APART, WHICH IS MY DIGNITY THAT HAVE LEFT IN ME, UNLIKE IN YOU.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 08:55:55 pm »

He pulled me close that I could see his every eyelesh and smell his aroma of mature man.

I wantded to push him away but he was too strong and then I felt a somebodys lips touching my, the harsh but passioned kiss have poisoned me and forced to give up.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 08:59:55 pm »

Tears have come out from me eyes, but I knew the were part off the play that I have been taken in place.

"Hush my love, I know what you feel" soft voise replayed to my sobs.
I felt his head on my shoulders and more tears came out, I wanted cry more not because I felt bad nor did it hurt me, it was because I wanted him to feel my tears on his ceeks and trough the clothes, I wanted to feel like I am hurt and he would treat me special.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 09:06:23 pm »

He picked me up and hold up like a child that was in need of care.

"Remember the dance that I would dance with you in white hall"
'Indeed my master"
He stood streight and well plaiced and help his up for me and then took me in his possesion ready to walz.

I felt that my life was becoming different but I knew that I would nver go back to what I have runned away from.

"be not affraid my love I will protect you from all shame and demage that he have done to you my love"

"Do protect me" I told in most silky voise I did want to feel the passion in my moves and kisses but all that fror me did not gave me a statisfaction of a love that was supposed to be here

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 02:20:33 pm »

Did you heard that Micaonella already found her supouse?

Really my girl did not even had a desent eve.

To whom, o whom  she will marr?
Oh this ne fashion manners
I heard it is a general
I heard it is our wearry prince.
Dont be silly he is 8"

Micas mother came in to the room.

Oh mrs.Mysteiber ho do you do
As  far as I can see, better that you do -replayed she with a treat in her voice.
Ho does your dother feel, is she well
Better than she was
Ho do  your son in law do?

I think  that you  would like to found ot his name
Oh we do, we do, we have  interast in it we do.
It is no one other than our count.

Can it be?
Sound that it can. Count was desparate to take my dothers hand.

How much  did it cist him?
Probobly a few coins - laughed one of ladyies
lady, my lady,  do you so cheep on your only child? If you are it is not me than, he gave me  twenty chest filled with gold and twenty five with pure diamonds.
This cannot be true
Why not, my lady dosent my dothe cost it?
This street filthy...

Who may I ask  you are talking about ?
Oh the cont ho do you do.

I do better than you do, but may I ask to whom your sweet words were addressed?
To the servant my lord, no one other my lord.
I think that this servant is better than you do.
As you wish as you say my lord.
And I say that findother things to do or it will be a metter of a crown to intrude and decide when your gossips ends.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 02:30:09 pm »

Well as you noticed I have slight a bit different life. Now soon I will become a contess and everything my husbend posseses will be my.

Do not think that I am all in to money I know, or rather I feel thatI have changed, but not that mych from outcide than from incide.

I have realize  that I had  to beon my own  and that there is no master  but I now. I will act as a loyal wife, but I have to do something in my life that other couldent.

I wated to be a one, one out of millions the one who shold be remmembered.
I liked y new house, but  we will not be there for ling, our new homewas ider a constraction for now.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 02:34:52 pm »

But for now I had to stay here in the middle of gossips, but it still was ok. I liked the garden  we had there.

I used to go to the lyberynt and hide there from myself.

It was a summer so I was tere every night.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 02:38:51 pm »

At first I was dancing around the fountein, but than my shoe slipst  and I fall on the ground. Thats when it  hit me, my destiny tild me what to do.

But suddenly I heard  somebodys foot steps.

I jumped on my  feet and liyed on the bench like I was asleep.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 02:53:43 pm »

For a few moments I was just lying there, I thought that if it is was a servent he will think that I am not some king of cheeter, but just that I was tierd and fall asleep here when the sun did not came down. But it was no servant it was no other than Fransisc. I saw his shadow on the gras onder barly opened eyelashes.

He came up so close tat I cold even feel his eyes on me. I felt that I was loved and belogned here,  was secure and able to servive.  I felt like I was in the right plase and he would never let me go.

He was about to walk away from me, ut I could not let that happen it was my duty for now to make him happy I owe him at least that much.
"Oh my love why havent you woke me up?"
"I did not want to disturbthe angels healing dream."

"How have you found me?"
"I see you here every day from my window, I know how lonley you are while I have to do my duty as a count. But no worry my love soon we will be gone from this hell"

'My heart do not know no other word than heavn when I am with you."
"My angel you so pale as the cloud after raine. Have you eaten something today? Or is it that old mops that made all dirty rumors around you that bothers you?"
'No worries my love" I closed my eyes and kissed him hoping that my lies and whitnes  of my face will cover everything.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:15:11 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 03:01:21 pm »

I came here to see you on sertain perpous."
'Why, and what perpous is that?'
"Last time I did not have done it properly but I think this time it will work out well."

He bend his knee ans  cleared his troat

"My Dear Micaonella, the first time I saw you I thought that you are beautifull, but when I got to know you better I thought that you are amazing and without you my life would be nothing."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:16:40 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 03:04:33 pm »

"By giving you this ring I want to bond our destyny together, it is a weary first ring my mother had from her grand mother  that was passed in our family for generations and now it is your turn to honor it with your finger and soul, it is a time for you bring honor and happiness toour home."

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 03:11:10 pm »

"I ask you, no I beg you to accept this ring and my soul with it, my dear love do you or do you not have a courage and desire to posses it?"
"I do my love I do, for now and for the rest of my life I will wear this engegment ring as a sybol of my love to you, I will accept it as my loyal obeyness to you."

I have put it on my finger and I saw how he  have breath with a relieve.
'That was close one, I was afraide that you would deny my favor."
'That is a big favor of you I laughed. But if i did yours can i ask one in return"
"Any your esire is my command which I will forthfill."
" I want to marry you"
"Ofcourse we will in a month as w have planned.'
"No I want to be your wife now!!!"
"Well as I told any favor for you is my comand. Lets marry now if we an find a priest."
'No time for it  we have some ols ladys in ball rooms I think that will do as for vitness of our connection."
"Let it be as you say my love."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:17:58 pm by OwlM » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 10:27:24 pm »

Aw, so romantic - or so it seems.  I'm really curious about her now - she's got something going on, and it will be fun to see what it is.

Do you remember where you got her hair?  It's gorgeous.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: