Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 07:30:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 10:41:00 pm »

It's not bad.  I've seen so much worse out there, believe me. Smiley

So, I should probably give you a tip and ask a question.

TIP: I believe you have the right expansion packs, so if you put "ShowHeadlines off" in the cheat code panel, then you can remove a lot of those thought bubbles, relationship change headlines, etc.  Although- with or without it, it's still pretty good.

Question: Where did you find that bed that your protagonist sleeps in?

Sigs are for smokers.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 11:31:10 am »

usualy all my stuff I get on modsims, but if you give me your e-mails I can give you so many fun web sites with anyique stuff and so on. That what you saw there its now even the stuff I have. But I could get better If I donate on one web page soon I gonna have bank account I will buy ftuff and promice to share with you.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 04:13:30 pm »

I just had time to change and do my hair, my mother and few of her friends were stanished with this. But they were kind of happy, my mother cryed a river in front of altar watching me in white dress that she picked so my weist would be so thin as a natch.

For a few moments we all stood there just thinking what would we do next.

My Fransisk was the one who came out of the situation.

My dear, my life, and my soul we gathered here to connect our souls at this hour. With this ring that I put on your finger I put a promice of a gentlemen, lord and loved husband in front of you these people and god that I will love you and be by your side for ever and more.

With this ring I promice to be a good wife and mother - sayaed I hoping that it would be true - by putting this ring on your finger I give promis to the Lord that I will be by your side for ever and even more"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 04:18:51 pm »

'Oh my dear, my little girl" I heard my mother crying outloud but I thought that this was one of her fake tears that she used to do so the gentle men would help her.

Let this kiss bond our life to eturnity and not even a death will tear us appart at least we would want to" He told me in  gentle voise. His hands touched me and he pushed closer to me to give me a kiss of passion fire on his lips.

That was the day when I become  a countess and that was a night when I changed the life of one little women and destiny of other Europeans.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2008, 02:01:22 pm »

"That is it, our new home" sayed Fransisk in a gentle voise.

I was stanished by its look, the house was huge. I never saw anything quete like it. I runned to the door with such an exitment like a child in Christmass morning  hoping to grab his precent.

I came up cloce to the beautifell white door and I looked inside of a huge hall.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2008, 02:11:34 pm »

It was emptu not counting 2 couches that whas brigned for my comfort.

I came incide and from that moment I knew what was my job here. I have a promise to my self that this house would be remmembered for a good wife and for a woman that made difference. I felt that  this wall's will protect my secret, but not for long, at least not long enough.

I have build the house not literary, but all furnushing all reputation was gained by me.

All servants was cerfully choosen, well paid and trained by me. My house had its own rules, it had its own "ethiket"  and if somebody would not obey them, this person  would be banished from MY house. It was one of most desireble pleses because it was hard to get in to. Everybody knew that there was no gossips, no way inn trough friend, I had to know person or meet them and have interast and trust only then they could intrude in my privet space. People would find there peace and relaxetion interasting stories and new news, all elegant dresses from Frence and new exports could be ordered only though me or king. My space become decireble and if they want to be there they had to pay a price but not by paying money but there would be a different payment.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2008, 12:14:53 pm »

Hi guys I got the Sims 2 Free time, It will take me a while to restore a furniture in game but I will be done soon, and on saturday there will be new posts

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2008, 09:54:53 am »

guys i have problem of going incide of sims house i can load it. so i think i might re due some stuff

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2008, 11:59:29 am »

I hope you get the issues worked out, Owl, I'm enjoying your story.  The house is massive!  Did you build it yourself?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2008, 02:31:47 pm »

Yeah it was kind of essy, the most thing that I liked about it It is an attic you will see what is going on there

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2008, 07:07:50 pm »

hey listen up guys I have to restore the whole city. So while I will do that I will post up the constraction of the house so  you will know how it is looks like from incide the whole thing.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 02:28:29 pm »

well it is what i do now

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2008, 08:46:38 pm »

Hey guys Imma done here check this out

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2008, 08:54:52 pm »

I made a new style of dining room That I thought was more comfy but I wouldent keep it for long.

Every day  beign at that white table was like a tradition for us not plesure that I expected, so I was thinking to change things around to bring more life to our house.

"Whats that dor on the third floor in the bathroom" asked once my husbend.
I become really nerveous, I did not like to lie, but I felt that my life was actually an lie for me and everybody around us.
"It is servant section"
"I did not requested for door to be there"
"Oh my love do not be mad but I did, I thought that if door would be there it will be easier for them to look afther our future children and clean up"
"My love dont be sorry you know that I would never be mad at you and I think that this decision was cleaver of you."
"THank you my lord"
I hoped he would never know what I did there while he was away from home.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2008, 08:59:16 pm »

I used to dress in my underdresses and skirts in order to do something in the attic. Something that would indifferent from all women on Earth at this time.

THat room was my labratory where I would make different experiments.

People that I welcomed in my house while my husband was away was pirates and traders that I would ask to bring me something from other parts of the world.

While I had time to myself I was studying different phenomenons and  read books  of different phylosophers and scientists that I felt would help me rice.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: