Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 01:02:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cat ears looking funny  (Read 2972 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:31:57 am »

Okay, I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this question but I hope it is. Anyway, there's a lovely looking cat ears at the 'Dedital Sheep Power' but they - after putting them into my game - looked somewhat funny, like little bit unfinished. Now there's a "attention" text in the bottom of the page but since it's Chinese or Japanese or something, I have no idea what it means. Does anyone know what that text means or is there just a bad mesh or similar with the ears in general? :scratch:

Dedital Sheep Power

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42:19 am »

I recognize it as Japanese, but that's as far as I get. I ran it through the ever-reliable babel fish translator (*insert eye-roll here*) and it doesn't make it any clearer. As far as I can guess, it's a note asking people to re-download it because they made some corrections.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sierra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:54:29 pm »

Oh, okay. Hmm, the red text was already there, when I downloaded the ears, so maybe they should've done even more corrections. Nothing else in my game looks funny, so the problem is still in them. Oh well, I hope they fix them soon, because those ears are adorable. Thank you for your help. :daisy:

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 08:25:10 pm »

I was thinking that the red text on the home page meant the same for the text you found in the download link.  I guess that's what it was supposed to be.  :dontknow:

Sierra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 06:15:10 am »

Yeah, I can see what you mean. It's funny that they put few words there in English and the rest in Japanese. It doesn't make sense. It would have been better to have the text fully in English or with both languages. I guess it's said a little bit better in the bunny ears download page, for example, but I didn't dare to make an assumption that it applied to every accessory and I really don't think that it does. I mean, how could it? It's the exact same "2/14  recol_package I revised it. Please do download again" on almost every accessory page and there's only 9 cat ear files, not 14. So confusing. Cheesy

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 09:42:19 am »

:lol:  Yeah... I think the creator forgot to do both languages when updating the pages also.  I just figured since the text with the same date mentioned on one part of the site was one color, and it' was the same color and mentioned date on another part of the site (only with a different language) that it'd might be the one they were talking about.  :smile bi:  Just a guess... and hopefully it's a good one.  Wink

rejectedfreak
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 09:47:55 pm »

I'm having alot of peoples with that website! for one thing, I can't get even GET the downloads, they're in lhaz files, and my Izarc will open them but they're not .package files so I can't even ATTEMPT to put them into my game.

It's so entirely lame because I *LOVE* all the cat stuff they have on that site!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 06:46:35 am »

You know, those files are compatible with WinRar... I've extracted them with that plenty of times.  You might want to consider getting either that or 7zip, which also does the same thing as WinRar and WinZip.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: