Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 10:30:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resort Problem. Stuck Sims. Help please.  (Read 3270 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
morganalefey

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:54:54 am »

::smilieiforgetwhi::My Sims went to the Sky Vista Resort in Three Lakes and when I tried returning to the resort from one of the community lots it got stuck on the loading screen. Now whenever I try to go into the resort to play my sims again it stops loading 2 bars away from the end of the screen. Can anybody help me?Huh?::smilieiforgetwhi::

x.x.Neglect the Afflicted.x.x
---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 05:49:43 pm »

Before entering the resort(or even when you enter the neighbourhood) open the cheat box(press ctr shift c in the same time) and tape "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.Press Enter.Click on the lot.If an object or a sim is the problem,you'll get a message and you have to chose betwen Reset,Delete and Ignore(not sure about the Ignore).Chose Reset.If the message is repeted several times,chose Delete.
I had this problem several times even with Maxis stuff.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
morganalefey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:19:55 pm »

I tried it and it didn't send up any error message, which means thats its not the lot or the sim. Thank you though. :smile:

-So now I was thinking about uninstalling bon voyage then reinstalling. I packaged the family by going into there neighborhood and saving the house, so I do have them packaged. But I dont know if it will mess up my game any. Anybody know if it will?

---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 07:39:29 pm »

Don't uninstall,wait untill somebody gives you a better solution.
The sims may be on the resort or the community lot,have you checked?If they are there,and waiting for the taxi,just delete the taxi action.

morganalefey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 08:22:04 pm »

I have 4 Sims on the resort and I have the child at home. There permanently stuck at the resort right now.
-What happened was this:
Last night I was making my Sims hed back to the hotel after leaving a community lot, but on the loading screen for the hotel it stopped midway through and just froze on me.
So I had to shut down the sims. But now whenever I go back to the resort to play the family that got stuck there. (Since I saved when I first got to the resort it says the family's at the resort) It will load the blue screen up to midway and then not go any further. I have tried to load the hotel multiple times but still no luck so I have become so desperate to get my family out of there that im thinking to uninstall sims to see if when I reinstall it will actually fully load the hotel.

---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 10:35:56 pm »

After typing the boolprop cheat,did you try to enter the resort?that's when you get the choices to reset,delete etc.
I'm sure someone here has the solution.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 11:52:54 pm »

Is your game patched? If I remember correctly, this was a problem other people have had, and the patch was supposed to fix this (I think?). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 06:52:41 am »

I had this problem before when I had all the patches installed and the patches didn't solve a thing.I took them out,all of them,my game runs better.But the patches may be nice on somebody else.
I gave this solution before and I'll try it again.
-D/L the Teleporter Plus schrub by Inge Jones at Simlogical,I'll give you the tread.
-Go to the neighbourhood and enter whatever family.
-Put the Teleporter plus schrub on the lot.
-Click on it,chose Teleport... and teleport one of the family members that got stuck.
-Make him selectable using the Insimenator.
-Click on the schrub and chose Move in... and move him/her in.
-Let him/her move in all the other family members that got stuck.
-Now,use a pc or newspaper and move them out.
-Once in the bin,put them in theyr house or move them to another house.
If you move them to another house,use the teleporter plus schrub and move in the child you left at home.
It will work.If you don't remember the steps write them down,that's what I'm usualy doing.
Here is the link:
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Downloads/Sims2_Moving/TeleporterShrubPlus.zip
http://www.simlogical.com/index.htm

morganalefey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 01:39:54 pm »

I downloaded the shrub and I enabled it in the game,  but now I cant find it.
Is it supposed to show up under shrubs in the build mode or some place else???

---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 02:37:23 pm »

It's in the build mod,the garden,the schrubs.There are several schrubs,the move out objects stayer(when you move out the house will stay furnished),a good one for OFB,it permits you to have more sims on the lot and it brings you custumers every hour,and this one,you can get anybody in your lot,move them in,adopt them.
I sound like I'm Inge Jones PR person but I'm not,she's just very good.She has several hacks for BV,and school etc.

katya917

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 12:11:31 pm »

Can anyone please tell me how to enable the teleporter shrub or teleporter painting within the game?  I downloaded it and unzipped the file.

But when I open the game, the shrub is still just a shrub and the painting is still just a painting.  Do you have to put the unzipped file in some sort of special folder in order to enable this in the game?

If so, which folder?
katya917

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 10:39:59 am »

I found everything and got my sims back!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: