Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:18:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help please - CC missing  (Read 1541 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Priestess1974

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2008, 02:02:18 pm »

Okay I feel stupid.  I just had to reload my games because my computer crashed recently.  Everything is working except I cannot for the life of me get my custom content to show in the game.  I've done everything I can think of that has worked in the past, unless I'm overlooking something.  I have the base game, University, Nightlife, Pets, and Seasons installed at the moment.  If anyone can give me some ideas I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

Westley: Hear this now: I will always come for you.
Buttercup: But how can you be sure?
Westley: This is true love - you think this happens every day?
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:10:22 pm »

you have enabled custom content haven't you?? I know it's fairly basic but some people do forget!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Priestess1974

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 02:26:49 pm »

Yes I have enabled it and then started the game over and all of that.  I've created a new download folder thinking maybe it was that.  The odd thing is a few of the cc I've installed like some makeup, and one hair in one color show, but nothing else.  It's aggravating me. I've been playing Sims since the first of the first series and I've never had this much trouble.  Any and all help is truly truly truly appreciated!

Johnny Drake

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 05:11:18 pm »

Funnily enough, this problem happened with me to some extent. I have all of my bodyshop downloads and downloads such as wallpapers, floors, fences, etc. loaded. However, all of my furiture downloads have disappeared! If I figure it out, I'll let you know.
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 06:28:27 am »

Do you have CEP installed? I forgot about that once.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
Priestess1974

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 01:29:21 pm »

Yep, have the cep and all the little goodies installed as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: