Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 01:07:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Game STILL KEEPS CRASHING!!!  (Read 1452 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
munchxoxo

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2008, 12:23:39 pm »

i am getting extremily frusturated with this problem, its in my beds i still cant go past a certan page without my game crashing.... and i downloaded the hack detector thing from simswardrobe.com i ran it and i found a few files that had to be deleted so i did then i ran the game again hoping it worked and it dident it still crashes.....what do i dooo!!!?!?!?:sad4:
spookymuffin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 12:39:16 pm »

Sounds like you have a custom bed that's crashing your game. Have you tried removing all of your custom beds? and if that doesn't help; removing all your objects might.

Then add stuff back in one by one until you find the problem file.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin.
[/COLOR]
nattysims

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:01:24 pm »

Add one by one can might take a bit long try chunking them in halfs, if first half okay throw in half the next.  Don't sort by modified thinking that means the last thing added to the downloads as it doesn't.  

Can't get any further, visit inSimadult.net and post a help and Miros1 will be your goddess!

An eye for an eye will make the world blind - Gandhi
:saber: NattySims - download addict
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 01:01:36 pm »

s/he is right. it's not neccessary the last thing you threw in that is the problem. it might be a combination between two or more things that is causing problems.

try playing without CC on a clean new lot, and see if the problem continues. try checking with clean installer, too. then you can see if something contains a hack (if it's red) or is doubled up (pink)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: