Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 01:43:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freetime  (Read 1668 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moonyloopy

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2008, 09:37:43 am »

Hello everyone. I have a problem with freetime. It works fine, except i can't find the little cube sims can play with. also, i saw in this video http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep7_videos.php, that sims can give roses to eachother. I don't have any of these actions.
Please help,
moonyloopy
P.S:Sorry for my english.:happy8:
P.P.S:It's the teaser video.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:38:45 am by moonyloopy » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 09:49:24 am »

the rose things is perhaps a romance sim thing. (maybe it's in the aspiration thing?) I'm not sure but it looks like that. the only cube I've seen is the one that they play autonomously with when they've got high logic skills or a high level on science hobby or something. they're starting to annoy me when they do that.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 09:52:19 am »

You're right about the cube! Thank you so much. I'll try the rose-romance thingy.
Any other ideas?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 10:22:36 am »

not yet. it says on the video that they get special rewards as the life aspiration get higher, and that's where the rose is shown. maybe romance sims needs something more. try the new aspiration point system. it might be a reward for romance sims in that point system. (like calling on ufo's, getting twins and soimilar. only those with their first aspiration in family/knowledge/etc... can get to the top levels. second aspiration doesn't go to top.)

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 04:58:48 am »

It is the special rewards thing! Thank you. But I still can't spot the cube.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:45:33 am »

just wait until they've got a thing for learning logic. when they've got a nearly full bar in either the hobby-science, or the logic (I'm not sure which one it was), they'll start playing with it, even though you've got free will off.

My site:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: