Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 02:42:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just about fed up with Free Time - Problem solved 3/20/2008 Yay!!  (Read 11113 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
daniball95

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 03:38:25 pm »

i had that same problem! but i took out all my custom content and reloaded it a little at a time so i could find out which ones didn't work
nattysims

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 10:44:55 am »

Patch a last EP?

Don't you remember - or didn't have sims1 making magic caused no end of problems and lots of us couldn't use our games in the end.  

EA don't give a stuff they've had their money - don't waste yours contacting them!

Spent all day uninstalling because of freetime and reinstalling now i can't load nightlife and celebration stuff EA did it to me again.  NO CC and i still cant load them.

An eye for an eye will make the world blind - Gandhi
:saber: NattySims - download addict
GisIzzy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 11:49:20 am »

i heard that freetime isn't the last expansion pack
Aurelia

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 12:20:10 pm »

I'm getting REALLLy tempted to uninstall Freetime, at least until they get a working patch. I love the concept but my game got so borked I had to start over, then my new game folder disappeared (don't ask me, it may have been one of the kids, but it isnt in the recycle bin either!)and I have to start over anyway.  I'll wait for a patch, and in the meantime maybe cull my lovely bathrooms and other plumbing, which is too bad because there are some showers etc I just love.

I hope EA gets their stuff together soon...I'm so tired of this.  They KNOW most of us have CC, why can't they take that into acount when they do a new pack?

Second Place Date Disater (Go Crush!!)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: