Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 09:53:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FT: What predicts the choice of hobby?  (Read 2011 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:06:21 pm »

i finally got my laptop working enough to run FT, when i went on to one of my families, all of the members had the sport hobby as their favourite (4 people, Mum, Dad, 2 Daughters) and 1 had Fitness as his choice (Son). I am waiting on a baby thats growing up soon and if she has the sport hobby i'm gonna flip!

Is either anyway to change them? And what predicts their favourite hobby? i have a feeling its probably personality, but how can i stop all the family having the same favourite hobby?

Char
xxx

megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 12:38:11 pm »

I believe that hobbies are determined by personality.

There's a hack/mod to change predestined hobbies here
http://www.simwardrobe.com/
sims2>objects>other objects>Predestined Hobby Adjuster

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:42:58 pm »

Or if you are already using Pescado FFS lot debugger, it is an option on it.  Just make sure you have the most recent version.  It can be found at maty site  Here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 04:56:25 pm »

Or you can use Sim Blender at Inteen to change aspirations and turn on/offs. It's a new object mod for FT.

You will have to sign up there to get it fyi.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 09:35:34 pm »

I am having that also. All my kiddies are born with the parents personality. In only one household so far, I had 3 different hobbies.  I don't worry about it too much, some of my sims enthusiasm has been in different hobbies, I have one sim family who is suppose to sport enthusiasmist, but each one of them pursue other hobbies. I let them. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 12:07:47 pm »

Thanks for all your info!! You'd think that EAxis would have produced the game a little better to make sure this wouldn't happen... well what do you expect? lol

Just waiting for my computer to come back from repair before i really get into it. All the pics seem really cute and i wanna play my game but can't cos of the quality of my crappy laptop!

Char
xxx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: