Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 12:33:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Built a gymnasium  (Read 3726 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Don Studebaker

View Profile WWW
« on: March 20, 2008, 03:22:13 am »

on one of the public lots.  Firt Modern architecture I've done in years.  But then I discovered that I don't know how to install, in this gym, either showers or workout machines.  Since both are in the game for houses, one would think you could get them for public places.

Any help?

Don:study:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 10:55:46 am »

Don - you don't mention what Expansion Packs you have.  University and FreeTime expansion packs add more exercise equipment.

Base Game
Exerto Multipress 5000
Exerto Punching Bag (reward object)
Fearless Flyin' 4000 Treadmill

University EP
Exerto Butterfly Machine
Exerto Free Press Machine
Exerto Leg Extension Machine

Nightlife EP
ElectroDance Shpere

FreeTime EP
Exerto Super Exercise Bike

Starting with Pets EP, Frillen's custom collections files that allowed you to place many items previously locked out in build-mode on community lots stopped working, but if you do not have Pets EP or later you can locate Frillen's collections files on MTS2: 229 ingame Maxis objects in collection files - similar collections are available for reward objects: Twojeffs' Buyable Aspiration/Career Reward Collections at InTEENimater

Open For Business expansion pack changes the way the catalogue operates in build-mode for community lots, making most game content available for placement; to a degree, this rendered the custom collection files obsolete, but many items that appear in build/buy mode for residential lots may not appear in build/buy mode for community lots.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 11:57:56 am »

I don't have Uni but I have the FreePress and no treadmill

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
Don Studebaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 01:06:23 am »

All I have in the Base Game.  In that game I have the Exerto 5000, but have not seen either the punching bag or the treadmill.  None of these appears to be available for communiy lots.

Nor do showers.

I'm still learning this one, but I suppose the expansion packs are coming.

thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: