Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:02:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Small Lady's Dress (Child)  (Read 18936 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2008, 04:01:09 pm »

Became a Featured Creation on 27 March 2008 :rabbit:

*UPDATE* Sailor Chibi Moon/Chibiusa Tsukino is now available to download!  Check it out here!

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make. And making stuff for Sims 2 takes me AGES because I'm such a dunderhead and put more effort in than I probably should :3
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too! <3

Just a little something I was trying out!

To begin my little Sailor Moon collection, I would like to start with Small Lady's princess dress.

Included in this download are:

- Small Lady's princess dress with semi-opaque bow (all categories) - my first ever attempt at adding groups and transparency to a mesh

- Hair clips, earrings, bracelet and forehead moon as one accessory (all categories, wearable with other accessories)

You shouldn't need any expansions for this to work, but I'm not a complete expert so you don't have to trust me!

Extra notes

- The hair in the screenshot is actually of when it was a work in progress, before I had retextured it properly and such.  Since uploading this I have finished the hair and it is now available to download here, along with my Sailor Chibi Moon Sim!

- I'm not an expert at modding The Sims 2, so this upload won't be 100% perfect in every detail.  I'm still a learner ;9

- I should probably mention that I made all content included in this upload, from Maxis bases.

I hope you like my creations!  Take care x x
*Ang*

* SmallLadyDress1SHOT.jpg (151.01 KB, 400x300 - viewed 30844 times.)
* amd_SLadyDress1.zip (402.02 KB - downloaded 2131 times.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:19:22 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
kaechan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 12:45:09 pm »

Thank you thank you I've been looking for other Sailor Moon stuff and this is fantastic.:worship:
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 12:49:47 pm »

Thank you very much

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 05:03:36 pm »

Awwww! How cute! Thank you.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

ShadowTerra13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:41:02 pm »

this is great!...but I think it is in the wrong section...
still, it's wonderful!

Open up your eyes
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 01:04:18 pm »

Thank you for your comments!  Ouu I'm really sorry if I've put this in the wrong section!!  I saw celebrities and didn't see anything else that might be the right section... I've just uploaded something else too!  Buggerr ... Oh well next time I will look harder for the right section :3
xxxx
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:27:57 pm by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 01:25:26 am »

I am truthfully rejuvinated by your work!  I so seldom feel that The Sims 2 is being pushed as far as it can go in terms of creativity and ideas, but your work is impressive!  It goes in a direction opposite from my work, even so, I am enthralled by the gorgeous and playful way you are bending the game to your will!  This is really just superbly made and realised work!  Brava!  You get 5-Stars from me!  Thank you for sharing your amazing vision with us!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
judy555

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 01:08:55 pm »

wow wow,  this is toooo gorgeous,   thank you, thank you.   Hugs , hugs.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 01:36:16 pm »

aww woo I am so glad to have inspired and made people happy!  And thank you beosboxboy for moving this into a better section!

xxx

simfan432

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 02:20:31 pm »

you so should do all the sailors
it would be great
thansk she looks amazing

:muahaha:~~Simfan~~
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 02:46:32 pm »

Quote from: simfan432;1190211
you so should do all the sailors
it would be great
thansk she looks amazing

Just so happens I've just uploaded Hotaru/Sailor Saturn Wink
Now Chibiusa can have a friend.

aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 05:54:31 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 07:12:26 am »

really cute
I loved sailor moon when I was a child (but also now!)
thanks very much

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 12:59:51 am »

Its a adorable plaything Cheesy
Good JoB!!

No longer active
youyami

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 03:51:29 am »