Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 04:22:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bon voyage help!!!!!! Urgent!!!!! Answer today!!!!!  (Read 1691 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simmer8

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 07:42:46 am »

If you guys are wondering why I haven't been posting in a while is beacase my game has been giving me some trouble, ever since I installed bon voyage, I thinking I want to uninstall today and restart the game, should I?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 09:15:20 am »

Simmer - don't know what to say here - you don't give much information of the nature of the problem so an authorative answer is impossible.  Certainly uninstalling everything and starting over will present you with a clean slate - but if you just restore a back-up of all your saved games and downloads, may simply duplicate the problem.  So ... me, I'd brave it out and try to fix the problem before scraping the hard drive clean and starting over.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 12:15:09 am »

Here's my urgent answer *insert indecent gesture*

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
6akalaka1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 01:46:43 am »

hahahahhahahahaah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: