Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 03:27:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proper way to remove a sim?  (Read 2010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Boldt

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 04:25:12 pm »

Does it matter how you remove a sim you dont like that you created in CAS?  I guess is it better to kill em off, just bin then delete them or another way with L&D or other?

I am just trying to avoid issues or bugginess.  I am not certain if it matter but I appreciate any advice on the best way to do this.

Thanks

Boldt
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:35:43 pm by Boldt » Logged
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 05:12:03 pm »

Depends on how fast I want to get rid of them and how nice I feel that day. In a good mood I'll bin and delete, bad mood I'll send them swimming and remove the ladder or lock them in a dormer or out of thier house period.
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 06:49:13 pm »

i find killing them in a pool much smoother, since i just play my sims as normal with the sim just swimming in the pool. however, i don't like the "death of sim" memory that the other sims get when that disliked sim dies. i usually do a mix of the "bin and delete" and "pool death".

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:16:28 pm »

The safiest way is too kill them.  Deleting sims from the bin is a no no since it does not delete everything properly and can cause issues later as your hood get bigger and have more sims.
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 10:00:20 pm »

i kill my women sim they do my head in somtimes they up mens arse all the time and they are very moody so i just moveobjects on and stick them on the roof or build another place on top of the house with no doors so i cant see them mooing or i detele them or use that death control
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 01:46:12 am »

Quote from: CHEZPMRRICKS;1186646
i kill my women sim they do my head in somtimes they up mens arse all the time and they are very moody so i just moveobjects on and stick them on the roof or build another place on top of the house with no doors so i cant see them mooing or i detele them or use that death control
Do the women ask the men to use punctuation so they are understandable?

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 03:24:33 am »

Quote from: mizmudgie;1186810
Do the women ask the men to use punctuation so they are understandable?

LOL i agree.

anyways, yes i do believe that killing them is the best way. when i had InSIM for bonvoyage i'd just make em commit suicide...it can be fun watching a sim burn to death or somethin, expecially if you don't like them

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: