Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 04:47:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all these things are happening to my game.  (Read 2880 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2008, 10:47:38 am »

keep getting this message often when it goes to cut scenes [ like first time woohoo or try for baby etc..] its a different object animation error each time, it feezes the game momentarily and it seems to pick for itself whether it cancels resets or deletes, my mouse is immobile during this,very annoying.Also im sometimes getting a blue screen with an hourglass turning round and round and also sometimes on community lots im getting a mesage saying this sims has crashed it will now terminate. I checked for custom content stuff in sims installer, and deleted anything red. still happening. Sad
snapzit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:12:42 pm »

Hi simpleprincess.
Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? If not, go to the particular website and check to see if there is an update for your driver. If so, download it and try the game again. Let us know what your computer specs are (CPU, RAM, graphics card, etc.). There could be an incompatibility somewhere or just not enough juice to make the game run properly. Sims 2 is a resource hog.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 03:50:24 pm »

ILL pass this message onto my brother and he will look at my computer tommorow, ill let you what happens. xxx
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 11:11:09 am »

apparently my brother updated it when he installed it. I have 1.8 ghz cpu , 512 ram,

i have every exp installed except glamour life,pets and open for buisness. and some custom sims,hairstyles and 1 lot.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 05:57:33 pm »

oh brother, need a faster cpu and at least 1 gig memory. Just too much sims for your computer.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 05:13:45 am »

would it help if i deleted a neighbourhood? and used that no spawning of npc,s cheat? I have to say also i have my graphics settings with meduim fade away, other lots in view when im at my sims house, reflections and shadows on, do these really affect anything? in regards to the ram , over the nest week or so im going to get some more. not sure about the cpu just yet though. would that help? ive tried new things like less neighbourhoods, disabling all background tasks before running the game,turning down the graphics and stuff in game, i only have a few custom sims and hairstyles, ever since i installed fretime ive been having loads of problems.i feel like complaining to EA.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:08:23 am by simpleprincess » Logged
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 11:45:13 am »

Unistalling Freetime will help, or grtting a new computer. Sorry to be cold but that's how it works.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 12:48:56 pm »

i was thinking of uninstalling everything and all saved sims etc.. and starting over. maybe leave out freetime for a bit? freetime doesnt seem to like any custom content. i didnt have this problem before freetime. i might wait for EA to release an offical patch then install it.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 05:05:19 pm »

Probably a good Idea with a lower spec computer. FreeTime is finicky about custon content. Took me three days to get mine back in and working properly.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 03:45:15 am »

I uninstalled freetime and all my downloads and saved sims, it seems to be ok, then i installed a bunch of celeb sims from here and a couple of hunks and honeys. I also downloaded that inteeninamtor but its not showing up in my game.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 03:52:16 am »

As for Inteenimator, I suggest visiting Inteen's site for help with it because they support this and are more able to help with specific problems with Inteen.

And yes, FreeTime tend to be really strange with custom content. Takes time and patience to figure out which stuff works or not.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: