Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 02:13:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Dogs Cause Errors  (Read 1569 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zuperbuu

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2008, 02:09:56 pm »

Hey, a simple version of this constant problem i have is that any 'small dogs' (breed doesn't matter) on any lot seem to cause errors with themselves, random objects (non-custom) and sims that want to interact with them.
The errors occur with just small dogs, both pets and strays. I have the patch installed and have no custom Pets related downloads or cutom content (other than self-made breeds using the traditional 'create a sim' mode.)

Errors included are as follows (I am using the small black dog called 'Grace' for the examples):

Error with themselves: Grace appears on the lot and walks around, no problem. Suddenly, when approaching the trashcan or front door, an error appears stating that the error is with Grace and not the object she is near.

Error with random objects: Grace appears on the lot and is greeted, she enters the house with no problem and approaches the fridge. Suddenly, an error occurs, first stating that the error was caused by Grace. I reset her and then another error occurs, telling me that the error was caused by the fridge. I reset and the error goes away.

Error with interaction: Grace is welcomed and approaches another family member on the lot (a child, boy) and two errors appear, one stating that grace was the error and another that the boy was the error. Resetting solves the issue.

And there is one other error which I cannot fully explain, but here it is anyway.

Repeating Error: Grace appears on the lot, is welcomed and interacts with the family. She approaches an object and suddenly merges into the floor. A repeated error appears indicating that Grace is the error. Resetting doesn't solve this, she had to be deleted.

Any advice is welcomed, these small dog errors are a pain in the rear and don't seem to stop. Note that I have no custom content for Pets, I have the patch installed and even have more recent EP's installed and their patches (other than FreeTime).

Thanks for reading.
zuperbuu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 05:33:40 am »

is nobody capable of answering my problem?
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 08:34:01 am »

Probably due to some CC in your game. Never had a problem with errors except when I got bad CC.
zuperbuu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 07:41:35 am »

Okay, this is really anoying. I took out ALL CUSTOM CONTENT in my game and the errors still happen, I never get this with cats or large dogs...it's always the small dogs.
I've put my CC back and it's made no difference. So it's not the custom content causing the problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: