Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 07:14:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have a small Problem with free time  (Read 2868 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2008, 10:32:41 am »

Hello

i have a small problem with free time

1- when i extract Sims with simpe body shop crash when i load body shop to try and give them makeovers

2-sometime when I load free time it says that i need the original disk not a Backup and i know i have the original disk.

3-the only way i can make free time work is for me to take out my saved Sim folder and download folder and reinstall free time.

and i use windows vista home Basic

any help or advice that would make me avoid to reinstall free time every time that i want to extract an in Game Born Sim would be appreciated. Please

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:56:33 am by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
abc_ente

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 11:43:14 am »

Have you already got the new Sim-Pe? Inge wrote in the Sim-Pe forum to be careful with sim surgery. I'd try to find out if all your cc is comatible with Freetime if the game works fine without it.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 12:57:25 pm »

Thank you
and i tested freetime with and and without ccs and it work finds
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 01:48:10 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
chris626

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 08:41:57 pm »

See i already deleted all my hacks and things i really didnt need anymore. So i dont know what to do next.
abc_ente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 06:33:00 am »

Does the game work fine without any cc? If it does so, I suppose there is a mesh, a mod or a hack not compatible with Freetime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: