Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 07:09:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open business  (Read 1345 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nykus79

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 11:35:56 pm »

Any tips to open business successful for begin or first time?

I tried many way all result lossing money. i never get result incoming. if i try get little high. no one buy. if i get it to med they buy but money dont go up. keep drop. I try start sell flower, dont work and kinda vary even mall.... nothing work. Even i try open home business by sell chair and stuff. not really going well.

So what tips would u suggest to start?
Thanks
Nykus
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 07:54:23 am »

When you run businesses, do you have any sims acting as salesman? Having a salesman with a gold badge in sales can be very helpful in getting your products to sell well.
Nykus79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 06:35:13 pm »

i have silver saleman and he keep refuse show up "i'm too tired to come work" at 8 am and 10 am and noon i gave up til 5 pm still too tired to show even try raise more money to get him come but result drained my $$$$ and i'm not even try use cheat code. I dont like cheat but i like add on/mod
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 02:25:06 pm »

I use a bunch of Mods for OFB. The ones I use were made by Squinge and are no longer supported, but haven't given me trouble so far (I have all EPs and SPs up to Free Time). You can find all of his OFB mods here in the Sims2 Graveyard, but as I said, they are not supported any more, so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! :x
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: