Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 01:32:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Known Freetime Bug?  (Read 1453 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nattysims

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2008, 06:24:02 pm »

Since installing FT my sims can no longer eat anything!

They go to any cooker and cook up a meal and then when it's placed in the surving dish it dissapears.  I used to have this with BV when it came out but it was limited to the hotels.  Now i have to have a cheat on constantly so they don't starve.

I write stories on the other site and sometimes they need to eat as part of the story - anyone know of this bug and has some wonderful modder found a solution?  Have i installed a crappy download that stops it?

An eye for an eye will make the world blind - Gandhi
:saber: NattySims - download addict
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:51:01 pm »

I'd say it's the last one. I have FT installed, and I've been playing for over a sim day with no problems regarding eating. You know the drill regarding bad downloads by now, right? Wink

No requests please
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 10:47:52 am »

I'm having the exact same problem. My sims will keep rolling wants to eat something like chilli or spaggeti but whenever they're directed to go and cook, they'll get the ingrediants and cook as usual but the moment the dish is ready, an error box pops up and I keep having to reset, thus causing my sims to jump out of cooking.

It's made all the more infruiating since Delphy's Download Organizer and the Hack Conflict Detection programs refuse to work for me for whatever reason. I've removed the outdated version of InSim along with all the food-related hacks and mods I could find but I am still having this problem.

I currently have about 3.5 gigs of custom content which is impossible to sort through on account of most files being named 447617964916194781974. or similar. As the Download Organizer doesn't work for me, I'm at my wits end.
kokozas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 08:12:30 pm »

In MTS2 there's this, don't know if it's the same problem you have:

http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Disappearing_Food
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 08:14:50 pm by kokozas » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: