Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 06:10:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few Freetime problems: writing a novel, huge salary, CAS, etc.  (Read 1903 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kokozas

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:59:36 pm »

I installed Freetime recently.

Some npc bozo brought a new computer in a gift package to one of characters, Josepo. So, as Josepo is a new political talent I commanded him to write a novel to get creativity points for a promotion. Josepo sits down and turns on the computer and there's an exciting new screen about storyline. I clicked on five items and a book cover and continued. Next what happens is Josepo abandons the project and starts to play a game. I tried the same few times in next few days with always the same result. Josepo doesn't even carry on with the same storyline.

Next problem was that when Josepo got promoted he always earned about 10times more simoleons than before.

At this point I got fed up and thought about creating a new character. I went to CAS, and what do you know - you can't see any tooltip texts over the small images of clothes. So how I am supposed to tell which clothes belong to 34d36 body and which to Classic Pin Up?

I actually had very few problems with other EP's, have all of them, but now I'm thinking maybe it wasn't such a good idea to buy Freetime.
zolabee

Some days are just after you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 08:07:58 pm »

I've heard it both ways.  It's scary.  I have ft, but am just terrified to install.  I guess I'll keep reading, praying for a new insim, and wait until Summer break to installl.  I have read that if you have sim or dest insimenator that they will mess the game up and if you have to have it go with the object insim. Also, there are a lot of creators that have picked up some of the slack since insim hasn't yet been updated. So you might cruise the forum and see what there is out there.

Crazy Town - see it to believe it!
kokozas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 08:35:42 pm »

I can imagine insim could mess up the computer and salary, but what I'm most worried about is those tooltips in CAS. I have thousands of cc items downloaded, and have even added tooltips myself to tell which is which.
kokozas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:17:02 am »

Updating Inteen solved problem with writing a novel. I noticed I don't even have insimenator. So, it's 1 out of 3.

How is it, do people who have FT installed see those CAS tooltips? Is it a feature or a bug caused by some cc?
kokozas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 12:49:07 am »

I also used DJSsims Wardrobe Wrangler to add some tooltips about the same time I installed Freetime. Has anyone had "missing tooltips" problem with Wardrobe Wrangler?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: