Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 09:57:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with CC (or not o.O) - Solved!  (Read 1266 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mari-artika

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:54:21 pm »

So, the thing is:
I've installed the game, all the expansion packs and all the stuff packs. Then I've entered the game, just for it to create the "EA Games" folder. So, I turned off the game and filled my Downloads folder with CC, then I entered again, enabled the CC, got out, entered one more time and played for a bit.
But, the next time I tried to enter the game (after those 3 times) it just wouldn't start. Nothing. I click on the "Play" button and absolutly nothing.

So, I thought it was a CC problem...I started putting it in, slowly, entering the game several times. And everything went well until I put the my "Hacks" folder in. So, I took it out. And still nothing.
Sooo...I started it all over again lol. But this time I decided to put the hacks one by one. The first one I tryed was ACR. I entered, played for a bit and got out. And again, the same sh*t!

I just can't understand what is the problem. Is it the ACR? But it is working well with Free Time, isn't it? :S Arrrf...I want to play so badly! If someone can help me, please, I beg you, tell me your ideas!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 08:07:52 am by mari-artika » Logged

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
kokozas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 12:24:06 am »

It could be ACR is not compatible with some other piece of cc you have in your dl folder.

The next logical step to continue your testing would be to test everything else installed but ACR. If game works ok, then you know.
mari-artika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 08:07:21 am »

Solved. In fact, it was easy xD The only problem was the groups.cache file o.O lol

Mari
"Nothing is inevitable. The future is not written in stone."
[/I]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: