Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 08:26:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: snapobjectstogrid question  (Read 2093 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mariella

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:38:07 am »

Hi!

Hope your all well.

Well, I've kinda mastered the snapobjectstogrid and the move_objects. But my problem is, that when I do have these on, the objects, or sims, are always on the floor. I can put 1 object on a table, But the rest always on the floor. Say I wanted to put a tray on a bed, well it would just disapear when I went near it. Of coarse if I moved the bed the tray would be there sitting on the floor.

Is there another cheat to gravatate the object to were you want it? Or something like that anyways.

I see so many awsome pics of rooms, and I just can't get mine to look remotely like it.

Thanks for any help
Cheesy

x x x

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:51:34 am »

What you need is the OMSP from MTS2. They let you place people and objects places you normally can't. I used it to place two sims in a tree for a contest pic...it's a great tool. There's quite a few of them:

OMSP for Desks and tables
OMSP or Beds and counters
More "Unique" OMSP
Even more OMSPs

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 10:53:41 am »

You need to place the trays on objects called "OMSP" or "One More Slot Package." These are clones of objects at certain heights which are invisible and can have objects, especially (invisible recolors of the) tray. You can find them available for download at Modthesims2.com (Search OMSP and you should find plenty)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 03:36:31 pm by pandasan » Logged
Mariella

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 01:49:03 pm »

Thanks so much, those will come in really handy Cheesy x x x

freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 05:43:22 pm »

You can also use Kansascityrose's (TSR) invisible blocks. You place the object on the block, rhen use the design tool to make the block disappear. Then you move the block and object anywhere you want with both cheats on. She has several blocks of all different heights for different objects.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Mariella

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 06:03:46 am »

Thanks I got some really good ones from TSR x x x

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: