Insimenator.org
May 17, 2024, 08:52:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another problem..I'm about to kill Freetime  (Read 1314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SummerStorms

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2008, 08:15:28 pm »

Anyway I got my inteenimater working now.But sadly when ever I try to save my game after redoing a bedroomit shuts down.But my fiance has no problem saving his game.So I'm thinking it might be insimenator since it hasn't uploaded to work with freetime yet.So I wanted to know if that could have been why I cant save or is there another problem that I need to fix?
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:37:14 pm »

InSim deffiantly hasnt been updated for Free-time so take it out. Everytime you install a new ep, you should take out all mods/hacks to make sure theres no conflicts.

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
SummerStorms

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 09:04:19 pm »

I just took insim out.So hopefuly it'll work smoothly now.I think theres one other thing I'm going to take out see if it works.I forgot what it was called but you could use it to change the skin tones of sims you already made if you desided you didn't wont that skin tone anymore.So I'll remove that to.Sadly I dont know if there is another hack/mod around that lets you change the skin tone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: