Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 11:37:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help for an insane gamer please!  (Read 1214 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bishopsire

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:25:25 pm »

Oh Please, please help me.  I have had nothing but trouble since I up graded my computer!  I had added more memory and got a better video card, as well as a new mother board for my e-machine, then I had to have windows xp re-installed.  If all that wasnt bad enough, I now cannot play at all. I have separated all my mods (global, food, hacked objects) from my downloads and re-loaded the game several times and it wont launch after you save a game, I am seriously loosing my cool here and I don't know what to do :smt120 if any one can help get this working again I will be forever grateful.  Thank you in advance and love and gratitude to all here:angel:
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 10:07:46 pm »

Try to restart your computer each time you are going to play the game, and activate the application through "All Programs", and not through the short-cut. The application should be started "as new".

I think it's a Securom problem; each time you "touch" something (even any other program, like surfing the Net, the game folders, or saving the game and exit) - the application won't "respond". Very annoying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: