Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 10:53:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Shorts & Other Garments  (Read 4015 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spiderviveka

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2008, 09:28:05 am »

Hello and thank you for opening my delicious, frothy story thread. Here I will post all sorts of strange short sims stories. Hopefully, I will have the motivation to update this frequently. I will appreciate feedback and outrageous suggestions! I hope you like it and I hope that it turns out to be even more odd than I had initially hoped!

Volume 1: Bleeding Danglies
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 11:49:57 pm by spiderviveka » Logged

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 11:46:20 pm »

Phineas and Speck: Bleeding Danglies
[/COLOR][/B]

"Damn it, Phineas!" Specks pleads as she waves her arms in the air, "You've got to see a doctor."

She glares at her boyfriend through groveling violet eyes.

"I'll be fine, I swear." he says, "I have to get to work."

"Bleeding from your eyes for a week is not fine!" She retorts. She knows she is going to get Phineas to a doctor, whether he likes it or not. There is nothing remotely normal about having blood streaming from your eyeballs. She knows just the thing to say. Just the sort of thing that would get any man to cower to his knees.

"Fine" she says. "If you don't go to the doctor, I will tell everyone at your job about that "fuzzy pink octopus slippers' incident!"

That was the final straw. Phineas went to the nearest transporter pad and beamed straight on over to the first available government physician. A strange looking andorian fellow with a lisp and a weird facial twitch. Manning the intra-spinal control station was a sordid yes graceful former drone cyborg.

"Ah, I just got the page about you Mr. Phineas, your complaint form says you are complaining about bleeding from your eyes?"

"You had to read the form to realize that?"

"No, but its easier that way. Did you ever work for Korvak Innovative Technologies, McDonald's,  or any government sanctioned mercenary groups?"

"Yes, I worked for Korvak for a few years when I was a teenager... I did maintenance on the humanoid expirement subjects respiration and digestive processing machines."

"That would explain the problem" the doctor says as his cheek muscles spasms. He pulls a respiration mask from his pocket and takes a huge gasp of the unknown gas contained therein.

"Don't worry then." the doctor says with a falsely reassuring smile. "Korvak implants chips into the brains of all of their employees to keep track of their actions and prevent thought crimes."

"Jesus Christ" Phineas says as he backs away.

"Its a common side effect, really, the whole bleeding from the eyes thing. Not to worry, we have a cure and you should be as good as new."

The doctor walks over the a draw and pulls out what appears to be a dusruptor rifle.

"Now stand still" he assures his human patient "This won't hut a bit."

"Your going to shoot me!"

"Well, yes, but its for you own good. Now trust me, I'm a doctor."

"But I don't want to die! I should be go-"

And with that, a flash of light emits and Phineas is sprawled out in the floor.

Later that evening, Phineas is at home relaxing with Specks.

"So, do you feel any better?" she asks drunkenly through tiredness and nitrous oxide.

"Yes, I suppose I do" Phineas responds thoughtfully. "My eyes have stopped bleeding, but I have been seeing some very strange things lately. The doctor says minor hallucinations are normal. I guess it will just take some getting used to.

END
[/B]

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 02:04:41 am »

Ooookaaaay. That was strange.:smt120

Kind of surreal and off-beat. I liked the final scene. :smile:
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 12:42:16 am »

Hahaha. I like it. It cracked me up. The last pic is great. =)

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 07:19:29 pm »

LOL!  That was deliciously weird!  Ready for the next tale of weirdness!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 04:56:37 am »

Thinks guys. I am setting up for my next sims photo shoot, I just need to go read some Hunter S. Thompson for inspiration.

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 01:49:22 am »

Very freaky weird, but original and I like it. I look forward to seeing more of Phineas and Specks in future ministories! :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 02:14:40 pm »

Very original.  Quirky and funny - I had several laughs - especially the McDonald's being a government sanctioned mercenary group.  Keep of the freakiness.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: