Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 09:15:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thsi is driving me crazy  (Read 3672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
geer123

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2008, 01:38:34 pm »

I have been fighting with my game for the past three days, if anyone has had this problem then please tell me how to fix.   The other night I had a sim fixing to have a heat stroke in the game, so I paused it saved and logged out to see if I could find a way online to make him cool off faster before he dies, I found a A/C unit on this site and downloaded it, when I did my game didn't work again untill I uninstall all the games and then restore my computer, that worked for yesterday. Untill I wake up this morning and try to play it won't load, I don't know I have deleted all the files that I downloaded that day and it still won't work. Someone please help me or EAgames has just lost a player. I have all ep's if that helps anyone. After the Launcher that pops up  I click play and nothing happens, my computer acts like it is thinking about loading but never does
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 02:27:43 pm »

Seems to me it's a Securom issue.  Your game won't load, anytime when you "touch" some other action, as downloading, surfing the net, installing (even not in the game), etc.

I overcome this problem, by restarting the computer each time I have to play TS2, and always activate the application through "All Programs", and not through the shortcut. The shortcut will not respond, even when you restart the computer.
geer123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 06:51:43 pm »

I don't even have to think about "touching" something eles it just won't load
geer123

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 06:55:44 pm »

i also noticed that when I installed free time i couldn't use a bathtub everytime i tried the bathtub would break and squirt water everywhere
kyd20

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 07:10:20 pm »

it happened to me too. i just restored my computer to the point where i installed game so i would not lose all my downloads and saved games. i did not find any Securom on my computer. i also remembered i had some old hacks installed so i deleted those and i downloaded Sims 2 Hack Conflict
Detection Utility from http://www.simwardrobe.com/. game works fine for now.
krazyredd

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 07:31:57 pm »

Quote from: geer123;1246167
I have been fighting with my game for the past three days, if anyone has had this problem then please tell me how to fix.   The other night I had a sim fixing to have a heat stroke in the game, so I paused it saved and logged out to see if I could find a way online to make him cool off faster before he dies, I found a A/C unit on this site and downloaded it, when I did my game didn't work again untill I uninstall all the games and then restore my computer, that worked for yesterday. Untill I wake up this morning and try to play it won't load, I don't know I have deleted all the files that I downloaded that day and it still won't work. Someone please help me or EAgames has just lost a player. I have all ep's if that helps anyone. After the Launcher that pops up  I click play and nothing happens, my computer acts like it is thinking about loading but never does

join the gang (no pun intended), i had the same issues.  i had to delete all my cc file load my game too many times and removed them over and over.  now i am only using minimal stuff on my game just so it can work.  i have no idea what in the world went on or is going on. i was minutes away from throwing my laptop on the floor and destroying the game when it started to work again.  it took me over a week to get my things to work--i hope you r able to fix ur problem faster.  good luck!   check ur downloads it probably that or someone said you can delete the thumbnail and it should work.

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
 Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad,
she was horrid. Grin

by, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 05:39:21 am »

try to delete the files groups.cache, accessory.cache, contentregistry, and cigen.package.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: