Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 10:55:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: strange error crashing free time  (Read 2301 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nocturna76

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 12:47:07 am »

i mentioned this in the edit of my last post, but since it's a new prob, i figured i should mention it in a new thread....
i got some weird error msg about a "direct 3d error 3derr not found" or somthing like that, & it crashed my whole game, therefore making me lose everything that had happened in the last hr, so i'd really like to know what is causing this cause i really don't wanna have to save every 5 seconds just to play the game, the blue-screening wastes enough time as it is...someone help please!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 12:47:50 am by nocturna76 » Logged
crandor123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 01:34:27 am »

Quote from: nocturna76;1258534
i mentioned this in the edit of my last post, but since it's a new prob, i figured i should mention it in a new thread....
i got some weird error msg about a "direct 3d error 3derr not found" or somthing like that, & it crashed my whole game, therefore making me lose everything that had happened in the last hr, so i'd really like to know what is causing this cause i really don't wanna have to save every 5 seconds just to play the game, the blue-screening wastes enough time as it is...someone help please!

I've seen this before, you might want to make sure you have the latest video drivers for your video card and also update directx.

Here is the link to the microsoft site for the latest version of directx... it has been updated in March 2008 FYI...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: