Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 08:53:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I make a sim very UNattractive?  (Read 1404 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
busted192

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:18:17 am »

There are currently alot of mods that can make a sim very attractive to others such as a new genie wish and gypsie's love potions. But is there any way that I can make a sim very very unattractive that every other sim will never ever fall for him/her? Please help me. Thanks!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 01:04:00 am »

The visual characteristics of a sim have no bearing on whether another sim finds him or her attractive or not.  The default Maxis fuglies are a prime example.  Attraction is based on Zodiac sign and thus personality scores more than anything else, with a sprinkling of Turn Ons and Turn Off thrown on top.

To get close to what you want, you will need to enter the cheat boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true.  Then call up the sim's Interests.  For each interest, click on the furthest right green dot and drag it to the left.  By the time you're done, the sim has no interests at all.  This should increase the chance of bad conversations.

Now go to personality.  Using the same technique, take away all grouchy/nice points.  Give the sim some outgoing if it's low, too.  This increase the chance of the sim being a general pain in the butt towards other sims.

Both of these actions will give you a sim that has a difficult time making friends, which will reduce autonomous behavior based on attraction.

However, if your sim needs to have friends, just not eligible for romance, you'll need to make sure that the sim has no gender preference.  If one has been selected already, use SimPE to edit the sim and remove the gender preference.
pandoraprincess80

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 10:40:58 am »

First of all, if you don't already have the InSimenator, you should get that... it will make this process SO much easier. I recommend the DEST version of it, but read through and decide which one's right for you. Once you have this in your game, click anywhere on your lot (on the ground), and choose "Spawn...", then choose "personality adjuster". An urn will appear... this is the personality adjuster. Click on it and go to "Personality 0%"... set "My Niceness" to 0%. VOILA! Your Sim will soon alienate him/herself from everyone they know!

RECAP:  Click on any floor tile--> "Spawn"--> "Personality Adjuster"-->"Personality 0%"-->"My Niceness"

Now... if you're talking in terms of physical unattractiveness, just use the plastic surgery career reward. If they don't have platinum aspiration, they'll come out deformed anyway. If they do, you can decide which features you'd like to change to make the sim as physically unattractive as you want Smiley Sorry for the LONG response, but I hope it helps!

"Listen to your Uncle Cox, Dorothies!" Dr. Cox - "Scrubs"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: