Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 05:09:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: ~*~Yuri couples!~*~ Post them here!  (Read 111256 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2008, 06:44:40 pm »

Hooray! I went through the trouble and got the pics ready so I could upload them. Here they are!
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2008, 07:06:50 pm »

Yay, thanks for sharing them! I bet I'll have some fun with these two... ^^

LynSky

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2008, 08:45:55 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;1298694
>.> I've been playing so many yuri couples lately it's almost tiring. haha. Sorry, I should post some pics soon, but I'm just trying to enjoy playing for now.

LynSky: Cute couple! Is Emily the sim from your avatar?

Hi, sorry for not answering before! ^^' Thank you! And yes, she's the sim from my avatar. Smiley

And I love your new couple too! They look so cute together!!

Well, this is my new couple; Shannen (light hair) and... I can't remember her name xD!

And here with their son, Aaron:

I think he looks so cute in this picture ^^:

Soon I'll be uploading more pictures. =D

“Hope is the Dream of a Soul Awake” Proverbio Francés
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2008, 01:13:10 pm »

The Commodore: I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. =]
-le gasp- Is that a NANA reference I see? ^^

LynSky: That's cool. I've always tried to put my sims in my icons but I usually end up putting anime in it instead. xD
Wow, they are a really nice couple.
Their son is so adorable! x]

Just a tip... when you take pictures make sure walls are up completely. Also, using tab and changing the camera angle can help you get rid of the pesky sky. You can also use it to get some pretty cool shots.
Ah... sorry, I'm such a stickler for those kind of things. But if you start doing those things pretty soon you're getting into even better and better pictures. Playing with lighting and whatnot. It's a mad cycle. xD
LynSky

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2008, 05:22:08 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;1313224

LynSky: That's cool. I've always tried to put my sims in my icons but I usually end up putting anime in it instead. xD
Wow, they are a really nice couple.
Their son is so adorable! x]

Just a tip... when you take pictures make sure walls are up completely. Also, using tab and changing the camera angle can help you get rid of the pesky sky. You can also use it to get some pretty cool shots.
Ah... sorry, I'm such a stickler for those kind of things. But if you start doing those things pretty soon you're getting into even better and better pictures. Playing with lighting and whatnot. It's a mad cycle. xD

Thank you!
And thanks for the tip. You're right, I'll try to do that and so get better pictures! =)

“Hope is the Dream of a Soul Awake” Proverbio Francés
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2008, 06:55:30 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;1313224

Yes!! I love NANA! ^o^

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2008, 06:27:41 pm »

No problem! I can't wait to see how you work them for your next update. =]

haha. Commodore, you rock! x]
I got into the anime completely on accident but then I was totally hooked on it. I still have to see the movie though... is that Shin in your icon? Truthfully Shin and Reira are my favorite couple. With both the Nana's relationships (Nana aka Hachi was always hardest for me, I'd rather just have her and Nana together. =P), I like the couples, but I couldn't get into them as much as with Shin & Reira. ^^
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2008, 11:33:25 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;1315283
haha. Commodore, you rock! x]
I got into the anime completely on accident but then I was totally hooked on it. I still have to see the movie though... is that Shin in your icon? Truthfully Shin and Reira are my favorite couple. With both the Nana's relationships (Nana aka Hachi was always hardest for me, I'd rather just have her and Nana together. =P), I like the couples, but I couldn't get into them as much as with Shin & Reira. ^^

Yay!
One of my friends lent me couple of volumes of the manga a while ago, and then I ended up buying them myself and reading the rest of the series. Yes, that is Kanata Hongo, who plays Shin in the second Nana movie. He's played by Kenichi Matsuyama in the first movie. Nana and Ren's relationship is cute in it's weird, Sid & Nancy way. But Shin and Reira are just adorable. I told my girlfriend we should cosplay them sometime, me as Shin and her as Reira. ^^ Hachi annoys the crap out of me tho. ><

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2008, 08:58:24 pm »

It's just hooks you and reels you in. haha. He is so gorgeous! =3 I'm a sucker for a boy with a good piercing. xD
Yeah... I always loved Nana O and Ren. Especially with their backround. Hachi annoyed me for most of the anime... their were a few things in the middle that made me like her a little, but then it went back to annoying. -sigh- Poor Nobu. I hate the fact that she ended up with what's-his-name-that-I-can-never-remember.
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2008, 09:45:49 pm »

Haha, he is such a pretty boy! ^^
Eww yeah Takumi. I despise him!!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2008, 11:07:43 pm »

-nods- I haven't seen the movie(s) but if all the actors are as good looking/well suited for their roles I will definitely have to watch it!
Takumi. Yuck. I loved her and Nobu (mostly because I just loved seeing Nobu).

Ahh... I took pictures of that upcoming couple but we had a power outage before I saved and for some reason my pictures weren't there when I got back in. Sorry it's taking me so long! >.< Now I have to try and take them again.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2008, 01:53:09 pm »

Wow, becoming really in-active over the vacation. v.v
I will hopefully post those pictures up soon, but for now I'm just trying to take a little break from the computer.
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2008, 06:20:21 pm »

I miss this thread!! ;_:

So here's a little kick in the butt for it; A really cute shot of Juliet and Mandy's son Evon: (I adore him!)

Hey Elven, my girlfriend is flying in Sunday and staying with me for a week (*^______________^*). I'm gonna make sure we take some pictures together so you can Sim us if you're still up to it!!

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2008, 12:57:37 pm »

Quote from: LynSky;1312465
Hi, sorry for not answering before! ^^' Thank you! And yes, she's the sim from my avatar. Smiley

And I love your new couple too! They look so cute together!!

Well, this is my new couple; Shannen (light hair) and... I can't remember her name xD!

And here with their son, Aaron:

I think he looks so cute in this picture ^^:

Soon I'll be uploading more pictures. =D

there so cute XD
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 05:01:39 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

kasumik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2008, 12:39:18 pm »

wow OO
those are some awesome couples^^
great shots mina-san Wink

here are my yuri pairs ^^