Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 02:27:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: ~*~Yuri couples!~*~ Post them here!  (Read 110533 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2008, 03:45:44 pm »

Definitely, Commodore! ^^ I have been pretty uninspired in terms of sims lately and simming an already made person is just what I need to jump start my mood! haha. I hope you two have a great time together! =]

kasu, those are some pretty pictures! ^^ I really love pale/darker couples, myself.

Coincidentally I've been watching an unhealthy amount of yaoi lately. Maybe that's why I'm not inspired for yuri? Guess I have to find a few of my fave yuri moments and watch them over. >.> So hard to find good yuri now!
kasumik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:53 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;1342789

kasu, those are some pretty pictures! ^^ I really love pale/darker couples, myself.

sankyou <3

Coincidentally I've been watching an unhealthy amount of yaoi lately. Maybe that's why I'm not inspired for yuri? Guess I have to find a few of my fave yuri moments and watch them over. >.> So hard to find good yuri now!

yeah ˇˇ
i agree ˇˇ ... there are few good yuris nowˇˇ

but the anime-yaoi production rises ^^ ,.. so hopefully the real yuri will too Cheesy XD

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2008, 12:23:36 pm »

We can only hope. v.v
This weekend I will be at the awesome anime-con happening near me. As well as the fact that I will be uber busy this week finishing up costumes and such and trying to make some fast money. xD Wells, you'll see me Monday I guess (providing I don't die from the constant stimulation. ahaha).
Until then! Keep this thread up, guys! =]
kasumik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2008, 12:56:33 pm »

Quote from: Elven_Song;1343755
We can only hope. v.v
This weekend I will be at the awesome anime-con happening near me. As well as the fact that I will be uber busy this week finishing up costumes and such and trying to make some fast money. xD Wells, you'll see me Monday I guess (providing I don't die from the constant stimulation. ahaha).
Until then! Keep this thread up, guys! =]

wooo
awesome Cheesy
costume for cosplay? Cheesy
what char?^^

The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2008, 10:54:32 pm »

Definitely, Commodore! ^^ I have been pretty uninspired in terms of sims lately and simming an already made person is just what I need to jump start my mood! haha. I hope you two have a great time together! =]

Yay! I'll send you some pictures in the next few days. ^^ (PS: What con are you going to?)

kasumik - do I spy with my little eye a naughty bit? : o

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2008, 12:12:08 pm »

Unfortunately I couldn't cosplay an actual char this year... but I did make a lolita costume and added my friend's cat ears, tail, and paws. The paws pretty much handicapped me. I could only hold things with both hands and couldn't open anything. xD

The con I went to is called Anime Evolution. It's in Vancouver, I don't know if any of you are anywhere near there. haha. I'm still on a giant high from this weekend. =P

Next year I've already planned my cosplay with my friends. I'm going to be Tifa (from FF Advent Children), Rin (Fruits Basket, because she's smexy), andddd... Akane (Ranma 1/2). The last one may change... but my friends are going as girl Ranma and boy Ranma... and I can only do girl characters (nice size chests can be bad =P). I figured Akane was an appropriate choice for going w/ Ranma... but it was either her or Ukyo... and I didn't want to have to make and carry around that gigantic spatula. xD Hm, maybe we would be able to do some girl Ranma and Akane yuri. nummy.

I hate having a big rack because it really limits your cosplay options. But then again, it's nice if you can find a sexy girl character. haha. I'm really looking forward to the Tifa one. I can actually use my own hair for her.
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2008, 02:17:39 am »

Kasumik: OOOoooooh.. Pretty ladies you got there Cheesy
Love the lingeries.. Soooooo smexy!! Tongue
Great pics too!
I love the ones in the hot tub.
So WOW! *o*

The Dream is not what you see in your sleep
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep

~*Wicked's News*~ Me Pic Thread
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2008, 01:16:10 am »

Argh. I'm so mad at myself. I've had some okay pictures taken for weeks and I was too lazy to edit and upload them for you all. v.v Please forgive me! We allowed this awesome thread to slip to a terrible page number!

Anyways, my long, long ago promise to share that fantasy couple is fulfilled!
This couple is based off of that old story about the fox that lures the silly goose into his lair and eats her! (or tries to anyway) Obviously, the same storyline was followed here except for the ending, this one is yummier. xD

First, the very, very dominant (and possessive, might I add) one: Kitsune (aka Fox) I tried to make her as fox-like as possible. Dark skin, the red hair, and gorgeous dark eyes. ^^

Next, goose. Very, very naive. As innocent as her face suggests. Silliness does not escape her. The scratches... well, her lover is a fox after all. >.<

I always say Goose's heart is in her chest while Kitsune's remains in her pants. -.-

Oooh... little scene I set up that bothered me for HOURS. ARGH. Just to give an example of Goose's naivete.

"Kitsune? Why are you on top of me?"

Kitsune :"I'm hungry..."
Goose: "Oh, well I'll make you something in the kitchen then."
Kitsune: -sigh-

Suggestive. o.o Surprisingly, I did not realize just how much it was until I got to actually looking through them. Goose's face would not go right, and in the one pic I got it looking somewhat appropriate I cut Kitsune out of the shot. v.v
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:48 am »

Elven Song: WOW!!! Your simmies are amazing!!!
Love the one with the red head... Very Foxy Tongue
And Goose... so pretty and cute. She is definately the soft one Cheesy

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2008, 04:36:53 am »

Crystal: AWESOME PICS!!!
Both the couples look great!
I like the 2nd pairing better for some reason Cheesy:D:D *shrugs*
LOVE the TATTOO!!!
I was staring at it XDDDDD

crystalicmy

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2008, 04:47:04 am »

Wicked: Glad ya like 'em! Haha I like e 2nd pairing better too Cheesy

Haha glad ya like e tattoos too! They soooo needed the tattoos to give 'em tt bad girl look Tongue...Kaylen's got a unicorn one on her tummy which sooo does not fit her bad girl look tho...ah well...gotta hunt for more of their pics now

*jumps into pile of photos*
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2008, 08:21:41 am »

Quote from: crystalicmy;1383850
Wicked: Glad ya like 'em! Haha I like e 2nd pairing better too Cheesy

Haha glad ya like e tattoos too! They soooo needed the tattoos to give 'em tt bad girl look Tongue...Kaylen's got a unicorn one on her tummy which sooo does not fit her bad girl look tho...ah well...gotta hunt for more of their pics now

*jumps into pile of photos*

Hmm... there are some at TSR and MTS2..
I never like putting tattoo on my simmies, unless it is really necessary Tongue
Unicorn tattoo?? XDDDDDDD

Oh and happy hunting.... Cheesy

crystalicmy

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2008, 09:22:15 am »

Haha I got the tattoos from MTS2...I couldn't resist not puttin it on the twinz...
And yes Kaylen has a unicorn tattoo...a cutesy, fluffy, extremely girly lookin tattoo. Hmm shall see if i can find tt photo...

Oh yes the hunting is gg well Tongue Man there's this pic tt sooooo makes me sad tt i dun have photoshop or something like it...*sigh* Ah well...

Might post my pics up tmrw b4 I move house, so fingers crossed!
WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:47 am »

Quote from: crystalicmy;1383999
Haha I got the tattoos from MTS2...I couldn't resist not puttin it on the twinz...
And yes Kaylen has a unicorn tattoo...a cutesy, fluffy, extremely girly lookin tattoo. Hmm shall see if i can find tt photo...

Oh yes the hunting is gg well Tongue Man there's this pic tt sooooo makes me sad tt i dun have photoshop or something like it...*sigh* Ah well...

Might post my pics up tmrw b4 I move house, so fingers crossed!

Tattoos are COOL!!
I think I've seen that tattoo before.. I didn't download it because of the girliness XDDDDD
Hope you'll post more pics.. Can 't wait to see them:D:D

Why Lie

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2008, 11:30:19 am »

Where do you get tattoos from?  I can never find any Sad
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: