Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 08:38:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Click the desk - kill the game?  (Read 1089 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elenee

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:42:26 pm »

I seem to have somewhat unique issue when playing the Sims2. I have all the ep's and stuff packs, and patches, including the new FT patch. I haven't installed anything new in ages so I just can't tell what is causing this:

Game runs smoothly, until I choose to click/pick the gray "technical" maxis desk from the furniture selection. After that I get a very vague error message and the game collapses. Any ideas?

~ Amor no respeta ley, ni obedece a rey. ~
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:27:12 pm »

Could be a cc desk using the same coding as that desk causing issues.  Some objects are in need of updates for them to work correctly with new eps so the fact you did not add something new does not mean it is not a cc issue.

Can be hard to isolate but I would suggest you remove all your cc items including mods and add them back in small batch until you find the culprit.

If you did not already, you could run the hack detection tool and the clean installer to check for duplicates files.

If you could join the error report you receive it might help isolate the culprit.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 08:30:05 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: