Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 11:46:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoa... frozen face  (Read 1270 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AndarielHalo

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2008, 06:44:52 pm »

This issue resolved itself, so it's not a help request, just a general question:

I have these two sims of mine who are absolutely gorgeous and are married.  They were making out on the couch idly, and then I took the male out into his undies to take some pictures... and he kept smiling stupidly at me.

I was getting pissed as I have InSIMenator, and brought his Fun level down to 0 with the MotivesAdjuster... AND HE WAS STILL SMILING AT ME!

Then I realized he wasn't blinking either... not only that, but when he should have blinked, his eyes sort of rippled like waves, as if his eyelids were the same color as his eyes in the game.

Then I realized his face wasn't moving at all during anything... not even when talking or whining about not having fun.

Suddenly his face was back to normal and moving again after I sat him on the couch and had him talk to his wife a bit.

So what is this?  Why does it happen and why did it resolve itself so easily?:tongue8:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 08:49:06 pm »

it's a glitch that happens in the game from time to time. It's popped up a few times with a few different situations. It can be a facial expression a part of the body frozen in a pose, or anything like that.

The most recent one, before yours, is here, as well as a way to fix it when they won't become unstuck.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 12:10:39 pm »

I've had a similar problem with sims getting stuck with their arms bent as if still playing chess. I followed one until I I exited the lot. It was normal when I re-entered. But they showered, ate, slept, etc. with one arm bent.
Weird...
The face thing usually happens to me after they've danced, they're stuck with that face for a while.
Mari:happy8:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: