Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 03:34:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!  (Read 1345 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hakunoe
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:25:37 pm »

My .package in the Downloads folder doesn't work, well only like 3 work but all of the other doesn't work i went and try to find all of them but i only found 3 .package and i really need some advice on how to make them appear in The Sim 2 (Original)
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:16:31 pm »

Are they unpacked .package files?
If not, double click on them, and you'll get a screen asking if you want to install them. Do so, and they'll be in your game.
If they are unpacked, maybe they require one or more expansion pack? Check the page from which you originally downloaded them to be sure of that.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:30:11 pm »

Hi! Did you check whether those files needed a mesh? If they did and you didn't download it, you can't see the items in the game ...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 11:14:07 am »

There are a number of things that effect this.

Did you inadverdently put a sims2pack file in your folder? That's a self installing file. If so, take it out (put it on your desktop or something), then double click on it and it will install.

Some cc needs a certain ep for it to work. If you don't have the ep, it will either show up as a some weird Maxis default item, or not at all.

Did you get all the meshes?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: