Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 02:50:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pic included ..Overlapping skins  (Read 1765 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Me2

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:39:23 pm »

Can anyone tell me why my guy's skintone is missing at the top ? i tried to go and delete my default skintones that i had to make sure it wasn't those, but it looks like my guy has two different skins ..help me try to figure out to make this right

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:22:30 pm »

You will probably hate this suggestion, but with the number of times you've posted problems recently, it may be the best thing for you to do.

Get rid of your CC, clothing , hacks, hairs, and all, and start downloading again.  If you absolutely won't do that, then at least pull them out, and start to add them to your game a few at a time, TESTING each time to make sure you are getting what you expect and want.
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 02:46:11 pm »

yes I do hate that suggestion lol... but i guess i wil have to go down in my folder and look... i have now made subfolders like people were suggesting to others..

When All Else Fails.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 03:42:13 pm »

Every problem you've had I've made this suggestion to you Me2. It's what I'm going to suggest again. Pull out all your downloads, as ancient has also now suggested and either add them back one at a time or scrap them all and start fresh.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 03:45:29 pm »

I've had that happen but once it's in game it's ok. usually it's on sims that I modify and the skine for the scalp won't change but again once in game it's ok.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 10:30:30 pm »

That's not my skin doing that, is it?  :shock:  I've been hearing that people have strange problems... and I have absolutely no idea why this stuff is happening, since it's just a recolor... :doh:

Me2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 09:51:24 am »

Tenshii.. I don't think it's your skin ,because I have this problem on al my dark skins except when I put another light skintone on it then it works fine.

Oh I don't know if anyone is using Corel Paint shop pro x2 , but i am trying to make murals and i have been looking for tuts on this product , if anyon eknow please let me know cause i am stuck on trying the color box
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 12:39:42 pm by Me2 » Logged

When All Else Fails.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: