Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 06:57:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Multi-Layered Question  (Read 1427 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2008, 07:23:09 pm »

I've been trying to figure a few things out.

With InSim, I can halt/stop the aging of the adults. Now, if they get married and have a child, does the child stop aging, or does he/she still grow up?

I think the option shows up on the Adjuster.

After the kid grows up and goes to school then it comes time for him/her to go to the University, do they have to go?

I have no clue, because I've never played that part of the game. I just play the game and go downtown, that's about it.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 07:40:28 pm »

For #2, no they don't have to go... but the game add the stupid "never went to college" memory and makes your newly turned adult sim cry over that for a while.  :?

And for #1, I do believe the child will still age.  I think that option on InSim is set for the individual sims only, so if you don't want the child to age, you'll have to do the same for them as you did for the adults.  Wink

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 07:54:51 pm »

That was fast. Thank you!

Basically, I just wanted time to stand still for the parents and let the kid grow up into adulthood. I'm still not used to letting my Sims turn into old people and then kick the bucket.

So, if they don't go to the University, they turn into a crybaby. I can live with that. Yes, that is stupid.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:27:33 pm »

:lol:  Yeah... if I do have a sim that I want to not go to college, and they gain that memory, I just go in SimPE and delete it.  It annoys me that much, even though the "hurt" sticks around for about a day or two.  :smile bi:

I know there's probably a mod to prevent it from happening, but I can't remember if it was something that was by Squinge (which means it's obviously unsupported or outdated) or someone else.  :scratch:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: