Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 07:55:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!PLEASE!!  (Read 4152 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 09:07:23 pm »

Quote from: nequam;1313777
Hmmm? Well it would be odd of me to post for no reason other than to post malicious lies, so I'll say use at your own peril.

The 'orphan' hunting is what I was referring to, though if you have been spared from any ills I commend you on your good fortune, I myself have not been...

:doh:  Look, like I was saying before, I'm not ruling it out... meaning I'm not calling you a liar.  I know random stuff can happen with programs, because I've experienced some things myself that other people find hard to believe.  So please don't take me saying what I said as "calling you out" or "posting malicious lies", because it wasn't intended that way.  :-(

Really, I'm sorry if that was taken out of context, but in all honesty, I had never heard of that problem before you mentioned it.  Don't like it when people feel some of the things I say are meant other than what I intended.  Makes me feel bad.  Sad
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 09:11:04 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Alisa-Dahlia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 04:45:34 am »

I will.Thank you so much!hope it'll work :
:smt120
nequam

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 06:30:31 pm »

I fear the coldness of static text can sometimes lose the feeling expressed, I am ever so nice, and was not trying to 'snark' at anyone... Just trying to help...

Cuniculi mali infernales malleis magnis me adoriebantur in nocte,
et deinde cibum meum furabantur. Cur Deus?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 09:18:32 pm »

Well, your "noose" smiley really spoke volumes at what I thought you meant at first.  :lol:  Of course it was very nice of you to point that out, because I didn't know that bug existed myself... but once again, what I said wasn't meant to be calling you a liar or anything, and I wouldn't be one to rule out any possibilities of it happening.  Sorry about that.  :group hu:

Hope this resolves the little conflict here, because it's sort of going off topic now.  :oops:  Hoping our OP has had luck in finding the solution to her problem.  :angel:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: