Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 09:51:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help! What is wrong with pronup sims!!??  (Read 1979 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
qtpie3552

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2008, 10:28:40 pm »

Hello. So my sims are having a wedding and I went to pronup sims to get some dresses. I made sure I had every mesh for every dress and that I didn't put them into any sub-folders. It still won't work!! I went into my game and went to buy clothing and all that showed up was the meshes, which were like poofy versions of the maxis dresses. Why isn't it working!? If anyone knows please reply asap!! Thanks. =)

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 10:36:55 pm »

.... :scratch:  Not sure I get it.  It's kinda late on my end, so I'm a little dim-witted at the moment.  Apologies in advance for that.  :oops:  

You're saying like the recolors themselves are showing up as Maxis default clothing in their thumbnail previews and when you click on them, right? (because from what I know, meshes won't show up at all unless there's a recolor linked to it.  Recolors/textures, however, will come up as default clothing if they aren't linked to a mesh.  :angel:)

Have you tried extracting those particular files into your SavedSims folder to see what happens?   That might make a small difference.  :dontknow:

J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 07:53:13 am »

Try linking the page of the dress with its name so other people can see it. Maybe we'll be able to help you solve the mystery that way! It's hard to tell you what happened without seeing what item you're trying to get. Wink

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 05:34:57 pm »

Thanks for your help everyone. Turns out that I just downloaded the meshes so I went back and clicked on the actual picture and it just made it bigger, which was really frustrating, and in my frustration I pounded on my mouse (not the best idea) and it clicked the enlarged picture which downloaded the file. It was very complicated, I'm not sure why they couldn't just put a straight link to the file. But anyways problem fixed and my sims had a beautiful wedding. Thanks again!!

J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 08:28:19 pm »

Fabulous news! I hope you took some pictures! Wink

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 07:40:33 pm »

I did! I can post them if you want me to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: