Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:22:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SecuRom no more! BV and Freetime fix!!!  (Read 1876 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
puppetfish

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2008, 12:08:44 pm »

HI! I got a new computer and my BV suddenly started not working. It was giving me this message: "Please insert the original disc and not a backup" so I searched for months for some way to fix it, nothing worked, so I took it off and just played up to Seasons. Well about a month ago I stumbled on a solution to Freetime, posted my question about BV, and promptly forgot to check back! Yesterday I checked back and someone had posted a solution, it didn't work, then I remembered the Freetime fix. And it dawned on me, why didn't I just email SecuRom myself?!!!! So to make a long story short,(too late Smiley ) they fixed it! Here is the link to the BV fix and Freetime fix:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/sims-2/318296-conflict-emulation-software-detected-3.html

:-PSo don't give up!! Just follow the instructions exactly and it should work for you!! (it's under my name, Puppetfish)  Oh!  I have Vista.  Not sure if this is just for Vista, but I say try it anyway!!

Happy Simming!!:D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 12:56:34 am by puppetfish » Logged

gareth075

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 12:20:22 pm »

Your link doesn't work!

LIFE is for LIVING so LIVE IT and have FUN
puppetfish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 12:57:57 am »

Quote from: gareth075;1316970
Your link doesn't work!