Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:27:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: School doesnt work?  (Read 1461 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
icequeen6767

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:12:58 am »

When I send my kids off to school, after a few hours, a Force Error message pops up saying something about a school error. It has the reset and delete button. When i press reset, the kids are back at the house with the school icon gone from there picture. They also go to school at 9am and return at one.. I dont know if that is normal because Ive always had them go at like, 8.
And when I press the reset button their cars are left at school or something because they dont show up at the house! lol. They disappear.

What do I do??
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:15:28 am by icequeen6767 » Logged

Call me Alyssa :]
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 12:27:49 am »

Are you talking about kids or teens?
Are you using any custom content that might cause this problem? - If you're not sure, try moving your downloads folder, then run the game. If you've still got the problem, it's most likely NOT a custom content problem. If you don't have the problem anymore, it's most likely a hack or something that's causing this, try moving the files from your downloads folder back slowly, one bit at a time, running your game after each move, to find out which file caused the problem. Yeah, that's incredibly time-consuming, depending on the size of your downloads folder Tongue
Are the kids in private school? If they are, do kids who go to public school have the same glitch?
Something very strange is going on... I hope it'll be solved soon! Smiley

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 12:30:17 am »

Have you downloaded any recent mods or hacks that you didn't have before?

If this is a "new" issue I'd check to see if something in your recent downloading hasn't caused a conflict.  Smiley

What about a new ep or sp?  If you've added anything new- perhaps this is the issue?

Or- if you are sending them to school by having them drive their own cars- and are using a custom car- this could be it.  I had a car that kept spawning an error code like this- had to delete it.  Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
icequeen6767

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 12:33:08 am »

Hm.. i dont know about any recent hacks or mods Ive downloaded, I;ll check into it. They are teens, and they drive custom cars to their public school.. I'll check into the custom cars.Smiley

Call me Alyssa :]
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 12:40:07 am »

My thoughts then.... it is likely a flaw with one of the cars.  Wink

You can try removing the cars from the download file and replace the ones in your game with maxis/nl cars and see if that helps-

Or you can do what I did- I moved a "test" sim into a "test" house and bought each car for that sim one at a time until  I found the culprit.

Hope this helps.  Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: