Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 12:44:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator: Delete this thread if you want :)  (Read 4607 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Neeri

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2008, 06:02:26 am »

Only updating on modthesims2 now, Take care and good luck.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 10:57:34 am by Neeri » Logged

My Sim's Picture's: Meet The Hatsumies

My Sim's Story: Brown Paper Bag
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 08:18:18 am »

I'm pretty sure you meant maternal feeling not maternity.
Neeri

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 08:24:14 am »

pretty much.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:39:46 am »

Aww...what a sad story Alex is starved for affection and seeks it in any form she can get it.
I'm a little confused since you had her pass out as to where she woke up?  She is seen sneaking back home but what happen to her one night stand guy?

This is a good start to your story don't worry about language I understood everything except that part where she wakes up a bit unclear.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 10:46:55 am »

I really like it.  I think your errors are minor and don't detract from the story.  I read a lot of stories from people who aren't native English speakers, so a few mistakes here and there don't bother me, as long as I can understand the concept of the story.  So, I'm not going to correct anything, I'm just going to enjoy it. Smiley  I like Alex and sympathize with her position.  I love the dreams/memories, because that gives us a mystery as to how things got to be like they are now.  Your pictures are expressive and fun to look at.  Nice job!  I hope you decide to continue.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Neeri

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 11:27:39 am »

Thank you, vickylougrl. Yeah shes a little messed up.

Hmm i see what you mean with your confusion, She didnt pass out, She just dont recall what happend realy due to the amount of alcohol she had put in to her system.

Its my first story and i messed up, it was 3 in the morning for me and i decided to make her not remember what happend with the guy instead of go back in to the sims and take pictures of it. A mistake.

Ive noticed alot of things while i wrote it, i was missing alot of describing pictures, I'm gonna keep that in mind for my next update, Sorr if i confused you.

And about that guy, Who knows? ;3 He might show up again.

My, Astral Faery, Thank you too! Yeah, But i would like them to be pointed out, Maybe in a PM or something. Because if i do go somewhere with this story in terms of making it great, I wouldnt want it to be filled with little flaws. If you get what i mean?

And yeah, Alex has a mysterious past, Why is her mom a drunk now? What happend to her dad? Why dosnt alex remember anything? Why does her mother hate her?

Muhahaha, So many questions that need answers.

And yes, I will keep it up!

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 08:41:02 pm »

i luv it! its a really interesting story so far.. also at the end i belive u meant were not where.. the one u used is like where is it.. hope that helps Cheesy

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 01:46:55 pm »

I think it's really good someone who knows English only as a second language.  I didn't notice any big or important mistakes.  
Nice job!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 01:35:12 am »

Well, I like it - it's a very interesting and touching story - and it has far less mistakes than I've seen than some who speak English as a first language. :smile:

I had no problems in understanding the tale, but if you feedback, the only part that really stood out for me, was ...Alex is the root of all her problems and isnt soon to let her know just that...

I got the idea of what you meant, but "soon" doesn't fit there. You could use "hesitant" instead, or possibly "shy." Other than that, the best way to improve is to just keep doing it. :smile:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: