Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 05:48:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with FT and NL NPC clothing!  (Read 3545 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2008, 03:03:05 pm »

Ok, the NPC's from Free Time dont wear they're clothes, its so annyoing! and that ugly Prudence CrumpleBottom wear the vampire dress, and she has diffrent hair, what next?
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 04:32:10 pm »

Did you use any hack before to change your NPC's clothing? What hacks do you have regarding NPCs and clothing? Did this start right after you upgraded to FT? Does it always happen or just on certain lots? I think if you give some more information we may be able to help you with this. Smiley

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 03:25:28 am »

Ok, Since I reinstalled FreeTime all the NPC (Flamenco dancer, baker... Mrs. Crumplebottom) dont wear they're clothes they suppose to wear (Flamenco dress, kitchen uniform, 40's suit) and it happens everywhere... they just dont generate themselves with they're proper clothes.
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 01:16:04 pm »

Hi^^
So it happens on every lot? Is this only happening on one neighbourhood or all of them?
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 01:26:47 pm »

All of them, they dont generate with their clothes!
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 01:33:15 pm »

J00wish mentioned it might be to do with hacks involving NPCs or  clothes, do you have any of those?
Maybe a list of what hacks you have in your game would help too^^
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 09:10:09 pm »

If you didn't pull out your downloads folder before installing the ep, that could cause problems as well. Also if you didn't make sure any hacks you have are compatible with FT then that can cause problems too.

J00wish asked about mods and you didn't answer her. If you want help with your problem and people ask for additional info, please provide it. There's a reason these questions are asked; it helps us narrow down the possible causes.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: