Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 10:09:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: police bringing teenager home /telling off  (Read 2873 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2008, 05:07:52 am »

How do i get that scene?Ive never been able to do it, what does my teenager need to do to get the police bringing him/her home and the teenager getting a telling off,ive had a slightly different scene where the parents have had a telling off? any tips/ideas?
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 06:17:01 am »

It might be from sneaking out without permission? I've never seen it either.^^
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 08:20:12 am »

As far as I know their is no such scene. Like below, this old promotion picture in example is just a scenario.

* snapshot_00000004_719889fe.jpg (122.57 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 171 times.)

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 08:50:49 am »

To get the police to bring a teen home, the teen has to run away and it's about a 25% chance the police will find and return them, if not they come home one day befor becoming adults.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 12:04:25 pm »

Sounds like its a chance thing then.if it happens at all!.lol. Thanks for the help though!. xxx
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 12:02:57 pm »

But only on sneaking out, and the parents were the ones told off, though the teens were down in the dumps for a couple of days after that, crying, sighing, etc.
The cop would return with the teen at about 2 or 3 in the morning and even if the whole household was sleeping, he would say something like "What kind of parents are you to let your teen run wild" and then leave.
Otherwise the teen sneaks out at 1 am and return at 4 am (but on foot?! weird!).
Mari:happy8:
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 02:17:28 pm »

Mhbuck21. what kind of teen do I need to ensure the cops bring him/her back!,does it need to be a teen with low aspiration score? or a bad mood teen? loved up teen? even a nasty teen? meaning one with no nice personailty points?  Cos thats better than nothing!.lol.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 03:34:21 pm »

If you are trying to get the scene for a story, then stage it.  You don't have to have the game actually do it.  Dress up a sim in the police uniform, use Hula and the posing boxes, and once you get what you want, snap some pictures.
emma2120

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 06:19:38 am »

I find sometimes it helps if the teen is very low on energy it makes him come home with the police, other times it doesn't, just luck of the draw I think. If there is a parent awake when the police arrive with the teen, they will automatically talk to them and tell them off, i found if the sims are left alone, the parents will give the teen a good talking to. Have a go, it might just work! :-) (Brandi Broke gives Dustin a talking to when he comes home from school on the bus with a bad report, if she isn't being instructed to do anything else.)
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 07:09:14 pm »

I just had this happen to one of my sims teens-who sneaked out with his friend..came home with the police. It is probably a random chance thing, because this was the first time I've had a teen arrested-but then again, my teens are all good kids, and they don't do that! Smiley

Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 07:52:02 pm »

Dustin Broke get arrested every time he sneaks out without permission in my game.
jackie202

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 08:32:20 pm »

a while back i made a teen of mine fall in love with a townie gir on vacation...(she was a NPC checkout girl)..she had gotten pregnant so when my sim got home i had him summon her and then moved her in...

she was there maybe a day not even, and she ran away...lol

i had the mother of the boy report her missing and she came back : ) now there married and have lots of kiddies..

i guess she ran away becuase she didnt have parents...i read somewhere that if the kids have a really bad relationship with the parents/family members they tend to run away.

♥~♥~♥~My New Simmies!♥~♥~♥~ [/COLOR]

Want my sims? Download them Here
[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]:cya:
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 08:35:29 pm »

They will run away if they are visting and their in a bad mood to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: