Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 01:13:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A way to find and delete meshes no longer required?  (Read 1246 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2008, 03:24:11 pm »

I've been deleting my custom content in game, hairs and clothes, but I'm sure Maxis doesn't delete the meshes to go with them, so I know I've got a bunch of abandoned meshes I no longer require in my downloads, but no matter how organized they are, I couldn't tell which goes with which to delete them. :smt120

I've heard that Delphy's Download Organizer and Sims2Pack Clean Installer can do these things, but the problem is I tried to run both of them yesterday, following all the instructions, and they give me an error. I know I have the NET Framework required to run them both, but still they won't run.

Is there another way to figure out which meshes I don't need anymore? I'm trying to clean out my downloads so my game will run faster, but leaving all these meshes in there that I'm not using I'm sure is not going to help.

My other ride is a chocobo.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 07:36:17 pm »

Go over to thesims2.com and get thier download oranizer, it might work for you. The others are better but, that one does tell you what each file is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: