Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 08:21:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refilling The Fridge?  (Read 2656 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SeZZa

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2008, 10:05:30 am »

Hey Guys!

I have recently encountered a problem when attempting to refill/restock the fridge...

I have my Sim use the phone to call for a grocery delivery, however the 'Grocery' option is not showing up in the directory. It just has Chinese Food and Pizza.

After being a little ticked off with this, I remembered that I could take my sim downtown and purchase groceries on the spot! So, I did this... then when my sim came home, i would take a basket of groceries out of her inventory and place it on the floor near the fridge. The problem here is that it is not clickable! So I cannot have any of my sims restocking the fridge...

I have even tried deleting the fridge and replacing it with another one, but nothing changes...

What should I do?

- Sarah
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 10:48:58 am »

Are you using a Maxis fridge or a custom fridge?  If it's a custom fridge, make sure that it's been properly updated for your EPs.  If it's Maxis-made, make sure you've taken out/updated any related hacks for refrigerators, then try to see what happens with the grocery option. :angel:

SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 08:40:17 pm »

It is a Maxis fridge that came with the Apartment Life expansion pack.

I don't believe I have any hacks with it, but I'll double check.
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:48:15 am »

Where can I find the fridge hack to never have to worry about restocking it?
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 06:21:29 am »

At Simlogical, Inge has the hack for automatically refilling-but I don't know if she's updated it.
It's called "PermaFridge".
Here's the link-it does look like she's updated it:

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Eating.htm
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 06:23:50 am by MaryH » Logged

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:43 pm »

Still it is not normal that this option does not appear, you should resolve this problem since it could cause other issues.  I am personally thinking it could also be a phone mod causing this.

Completely remove your download folders then delete your groups.cache file and see if the option appears, if so, something in your download folder is causing the option problem.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:01:15 pm by MissDoh » Logged
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 12:29:45 am »

Yeah, true. I have a LOT of custom content, it's not funny.

I will upload all my Object Errors and hopefully some really smart people can help me with any serious conflicks that I need to resolve asap.

I changed deleted both fridges I had in my sims house and replaced it with another fridge (both being Maxis fridges) and that restocked the fridge.

NOW, when my sim tries to make a dish it comes up with an error and is now not allowing me to make food. Grr!

Please find attached my entire Object Error log AND I have put up the single Object Error file that doesn't allow my sim to cook...

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks.

* ObjectError.zip (3197.07 KB - downloaded 108 times.)
* ObjectError_F001_t434798.txt (246.3 KB - downloaded 124 times.)
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 09:54:42 am »

Look in your downloads for a Model BRR file. it's an old fridge recolor but, it messes with the fuctioning of fridges since Seasons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: