Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 10:02:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does THAT mean?  (Read 4674 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 06:49:27 pm »

Sadly, Joy, its just her. Sad

Oh well, I guess I can always just leave her in the neighborhood and invite her over from time to time... lol
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 07:11:06 pm »

If you don't have Pescado's FFS Lot Debugger from MATY, get it.  Run through the Fixes and Nukes.  Clear the Memories of gossip and trash.

Did you ever delete all the phones and see if that cleaned up the phone problem?

What about scanning your Downloads folder with Clean Installer, sorting on Type, then looking for hacks (no type and 32 character hexadecimal file names) that you didn't know you have?  A lot of outdated mods get carried forward though those downloaded lots.
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 07:40:06 pm »

Ancient, I downloaded Clean installer and are the hacks the things showing up in red? What does pink mean?

I'll try the FFS Lot Debugger if this doesnt work, too!

UPDATE: Oooh, I just found some GLOBAL_MODs with Delphy's Download Organizer. I'm gonna delete those and see what happens....

UPDATE#2: YAY!! She can call!! Looks like those hacks/mods were the problem!

THANK YOU ALL for all your help! ^_^ YAY!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:17:45 pm by Xtian913 » Logged
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 07:49:34 pm »

Pink is duplicate files.

You can delete those.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
smith080908

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 08:03:15 pm »

I had this same problem with the phone and one of my sims,and trust me, it doesn't have anything to do with any CC that you have downloaded, because mine occured not long after I had re-installedmy games and didn't have any CC at all.  I can't remember exactly hw I fixed it, but I tried moving the family out of the ot and back in and deleting the phone and buying a new one and using boolprop to right click and force an error o the phone, in which I tried resetting it (which didn't work) and deleting the phone that way and buying a new one.  Anyways, I wish I could remember more about how I solved it, but som combination of all that fixed my problem.

My Strangetown love story: In The House The Men Made
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: