Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 03:08:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with downloading sims...  (Read 1405 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leiameow

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2008, 07:17:32 am »

Hi, I uploaded a sim and some people told me that they have problems to install it with clean installer,
only shows up the sim, no skin tone, no outfit, etc...
I tried it now from 2 different computers and it worked well..
What could be the problem??? Please help me...

1st America's Prom Queen - Celeste Lopez, 5th Alicia's Divorce Make-Over, 5th Manhunt - Luciano Martín Farías
Jelly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 07:24:28 pm »

Did you extract your sim from game with the Sim PE and then go into Body Shop and package it? If so that is why I always have that problem what I do is go into BS and clone that same sim and then I package that Sim you just recloned after I make sure all things are clicked that are with the other sim.  I hope that helps. If you didn't get them out of the Sim PE I don't have a clue.

leiameow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:56:14 pm »

Thanks so much for your help Jelly, but I created this sim in BS... :icon9:

1st America's Prom Queen - Celeste Lopez, 5th Alicia's Divorce Make-Over, 5th Manhunt - Luciano Martín Farías
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 04:29:00 pm »

did you remember the meshes? Not all of them wants to stay with the sim when you pack it, so you have to at least put up a link to the correct meshes for the outfit/hair/accessories to show up. Sometimes also the hair/outfit/accessory recolors too.

You can check with clean installer what follows the sim and what doesn't.

You can also try to take out everything from you downloads folder and savedsims folder (put the files in another folder somewhere on your computer), unpack the sim, and see whether it's all there now. If not - then you know what the problem is Smiley
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:31:36 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: