Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 02:56:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: changelotzoning problem  (Read 2208 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hendrikson70

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2008, 03:31:56 am »

i think there a thread about this before...but when i build my own apartment in residential zone, when i convert into apartment sublot then the apartment disappear in the neighborhood..

can any tell me what the problem is?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:47:18 am »

You need to change the zoning to apartment base, not apartment sublot.
hendrikson70

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 08:34:08 am »

oh, i forgot to say that the apartment i build, each unit have a garage and each unit is seprate, it similar to the Main Street Mobile Homes in AL.

When i try to change the zoning to apartment base it show a message that it invalid..
when i try to change the zoning to apartment sublot it disappear in the neighborhood.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 11:45:02 am »

You get the invalid message because something isn't right in the building that's preventing it from being an apartment.  Is your garage attached to the apartment and have no other exit to the outside?  Do you have a back door that leads to a fenced in area?  Does the back door lead to a deck that isn't enclosed by a fence?  Elevators don't work inside of the rented units, but they do in the common area.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:59:35 pm »

I had that problem when I had a door that went to the garage, after I removed the door so that the garage was by its itty bitty self and the only other door besides the apartment door only led to a 100% closed in balcony did I not get any errors and were I able to use the apartmentbase cheat successfully. Hope this helps you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: